Phlebmaster's 620 evolution

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here it is guys!! :D :D

Brandon YOU ROCK!! and thank you to all the help I got from Mike and Jason!!

This thing is a 620 rocket now... :lol:

no problem man, bamn that thing revs nice, just need a little low end tuning and you will be set!!....also bring it buy some time or take me some measurements to i can make an air cleaner : ) not bad for a free carb set up : )

no problem man, bamn that thing revs nice, just need a little low end tuning and you will be set!!....also bring it buy some time or take me some measurements to i can make an air cleaner : ) not bad for a free carb set up : )

Now you can make more and sell them.... :D

lol i think 500 is a bit pricey... thats just my opinion.. i have no clue how much time an effort you spent.. not to mention material costs ect.. i think 200 and linkages would be fair.. but thats just me flat out throwing a price out there since (i have no idea how much the mats + time an effort) was involved..

lol i think 500 is a bit pricey... thats just my opinion.. i have no clue how much time an effort you spent.. not to mention material costs ect.. i think 200 and linkages would be fair.. but thats just me flat out throwing a price out there since (i have no idea how much the mats + time an effort) was involved..

yeah im not really thinking about makin then anyways, it was just a shout out lol

TBH, the mani seem rather simple to fab.....If you have some spare aluminum and a welder setup for aluminum layin around. No idea bout the linkages tho..

Could even attempt a more factory look with 2 manifolds and some time. Using extra runner lengths and factory base for the carbs as opposed to a box could achieve that effect.

very nice nonetheless