norcal Stoneridge Mall meet

69FJWagon

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

WOW!! Till 2am that's insane.... u know Pleasanton PD will be all over this....not the friendliest PD out there just like Alameda, Martinez, Walnut Creek, Danville, Brentwood... no offense just looking out

Hopefully the pd will be more interested in the slammed integras... lol

I'll be heading out there with other Datsun guys. We're going to have a mini caravan so all of south bay and bay area guys are welcomed. We should get together before arriving to the meet up so we'll all park together?Gas station? Any restaurant?

Hmmm, Let's see.... I work in SJ, live in Brentwood, My cars in Sunnyvale my GF is in Fremont and the meets in Pleasanton....

I have to Drive from San Jose to Brentwood (55mi) at 5:30pm in my Daily Driver to pick up my 6yr old Daughter

which can not travel in the front seat of my Dato cause I will not strap a car seat onto my Racaros. (1hr 45min)

Then I have to drive all the way back down to Sunnyvale (55mi) to drop my Daughter at G-mas and pick up my car. (1hr 45min)

Then I got to pick up my GF in Fremont and drive all the way back up to Pleasanton for the meet. (35mi) (45min)

That's 3.5 hours plus the time it takes to go inside, get changed, get my daughter, jockey cars around to get my Dato out, warm

her up and get my GF out of the house.

I'd be getting there around 10pm.

Hmmmm, all that stress and only an hour to hang out.... Let me think about it or try to swing a pick up of my Daughter.

I'll let you know.... ;)

PS, how's that for a sob story....? hahahaha

^^^ How's this? Your GF drives from Fremont to Brentwood and picks up your daughter. Then GF drives from Brentwood to Pleasanton with your daughter and meets you there. You finish work at 5:30PM, drive from San Jose to Sunnyvale, enjoy a nice steak or buffet dinner (the 'rail?), and then drive your dime up to Pleasanton to meet the wimmenfolk.

I'm trying to put this together, also, but headed from South SF to Pleasant Hill and then to Pleasanton . . . . Is it all worth it since we'll be getting together on Sunday at the swap meet in Santa Clara?

• Like 1

^^^ How's this? Your GF drives from Fremont to Brentwood and picks up your daughter. Then GF drives from Brentwood to Pleasanton with your daughter and meets you there. You finish work at 5:30PM, drive from San Jose to Sunnyvale, enjoy a nice steak or buffet dinner (the 'rail?), and then drive your dime up to Pleasanton to meet the wimmenfolk.

I'm trying to put this together, also, but headed from South SF to Pleasant Hill and then to Pleasanton . . . . Is it all worth it since we'll be getting together on Sunday at the swap meet in Santa Clara?

+1 for trying. The Rail does serve a good cheap Prime Rib, so I hear ;)

My other problem is that my gf is hella scared to drive over hills. :wacko:

And there is 2 mountain ranges and a twisty road in-between Fremont and Brentwood.

She is terrified to drive Vasco.

And you also have a point with the Swapmeet being on Sunday......

Thanks man! :thumbup:

any one from cen valley/modesto area goin

HA HA i have friday off everyone!! ..nah nee nah nee nah nah

OMG..google "stoneridge meet" and TONS of forums pop up !!!!!

this is going to be huge!!!

anyways...

I live in tracy.. Me and my lady were planning on going...

Datsloco is also going in his dime...I think hes coming from Lathrop

im sure a few other central valley datsun heads will be going aswell

Shall we caravan from tracy?? lets meet around 7ish on or near Tracy blvd...what do you think??

BTW sr20detdatsun510...if you need help...lemme know!

i promise not to spool up with your daughter in the car..lol

WE ARE BROTHERS EVERYONE!!

BTW sr20detdatsun510...if you need help...lemme know!

I just don't think the ex will meet you in Livermore so unless you drop by Brentwood, I'm gonna have to drive all the way out there myself.....

Plus, she needs a car seat..... No way around that. Not putting my needs above her safety. She is more important than this meet.

Thanks and I will still try to get all the logistics lined up. I

l'll let you know bro...

I just don't think the ex will meet you in Livermore so unless you drop by Brentwood, I'm gonna have to drive all the way out there myself.....

Plus, she needs a car seat..... No way around that. Not putting my needs above her safety. She is more important than this meet.

Thanks and I will still try to get all the logistics lined up. I

l'll let you know bro...

just throwing it out there.. I am coming from Pittsburg. So let me know if I can help.

On another note...

What are the plans guys??ANY MEET SPOT?????

We outta roll in deep to this in a caravan (not the mini van)!:thumbup:

just throwing it out there.. I am coming from Pittsburg. So let me know if I can help.

On another note...

What are the plans guys??ANY MEET SPOT?????

We outta roll in deep to this in a caravan (not the mini van)!:thumbup:

Thanks bro!

I am doing my best. I would just have her stay with my GF but she is back to her first week of 2nd grade.

I'm tryin'......

There should def be a meet up spot before you roll into the meet. That way all can park together if possible.....

How about we meet at IN & OUT in Pleasanton since its in the middle of everyone, then cruise down the street make a right and we're there. Its going to be pack so we should arrive early so we can parked together and get good parking so meet at 7:15 and leave around 7:30? Any inputs guys?

Here's the IN & OUT I'm talking about:

http://maps.google.c...pAT8jviFCg&pw=2