norcal Stoneridge Mall meet

69FJWagon

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Central valley guys are leaving here at 6..like 5 of us i think..possibly more! please wait for us to get to pleasenton...or...when you get ther..use some caution tape or lawnchairs or something to baracade a spot next in datsun row for 5-8 more dimes please...

looks like 2nd right once you get off the freeway...huh?

Central valley guys are leaving here at 6..like 5 of us i think..possibly more! please wait for us to get to pleasenton...or...when you get ther..use some caution tape or lawnchairs or something to baracade a spot next in datsun row for 5-8 more dimes please...

looks like 2nd right once you get off the freeway...huh?

I still say lets meet up before the meet starts so we can park all together. I'll be rolling with 4 or so Datsun guys.

I still say lets meet up before the meet starts so we can park all together. I'll be rolling with 4 or so Datsun guys.

my lady doesnt get off till 530..

i agree Gus! whats the area on stoneridge ave on the other side of 680 look like?

im just throwing out suggestions guys...Johnny..pick somewhere to meet dammit...lol

BTW..i counted the spots in that parking lot...there is over 300 parking spots...should work!!

OK...EVERYONE MEET AT IN AND OUT BURGER BETWEEN 630 AND 7

6015 Johnson Dr.Pleasanton, CA 94588

THEN WE WILL ALL CRUISE DOWN HOPYARD RD TO STONERIDGE..

MAKE A RIGHT...OVER THE FREWAY TO THE MEET!!! SOUND GOOD??

Sounds good Jimmy!! I'll be there.

So speaking of the popo, We can hope for no dumb ass peoples showing up but we all know that isn't gonna happen.

We should get a back up plan to fall on.... Hacienda Crossings maybe.... ?

In-n-Out is a bust too. All the Hondas like hanging there rev'ing their engines and attracting cops....

So speaking of the popo, We can hope for no dumb ass peoples showing up but we all know that isn't gonna happen.

We should get a back up plan to fall on.... Hacienda Crossings maybe.... ?

In-n-Out is a bust too. All the Hondas like hanging there rev'ing their engines and attracting cops....

hacienda crossings is the dublin theaters between dublin blvd and 580..right?

when ever i have tags.. insurance..and dont rev or do burnouts..i dont get messed with ...hmm

Yes, the Dublin Regal Theater area...

Pleasanton and Dublin Police have nothing better to do.... Believe me, I lived in Dublin for several years.

Although it is a great place to live cause the crime rate is so low (hence the police twiddling fingers and scratching balls) so they harass and ticket for stupid infractions....

Just a word to the wise, be careful..... Stop at ALL stop signs, no entering bike lane more than 200 feet from the corner, No u-turns where it forbids and no speeding... they are everywhere!

I'm legal too. But my car can't do burnouts anyways..... :ninja:

I just look Illegal but I'm legal too. :P

Couple of datsun guys are meeting at Mcdonals off Berryessa and Capitol around 5:30 leaving at 5:45.

Then meeting up with the rest. So whoever wants to meet up there you're more than welcome.

In on #2 after the meet..... :P Damn, that sheit was off the hizzy! ^^^Great Pic!^^^

We all got there just in time tho!!! If we had waited any longer, we would have been ass out on parking all together.

The over flow had to be 50-100 cars alone.

So what do you think the count was? 400-500 Cars???

WOW!!!! In before the lot was full!! Had a great time and thanks to all the Datsun guys who went out there to represent! :thumbup:

There was a little of everything from exotics to ....... Datsuns???? Well enjoy the pictures.

DSC06281.jpg

DSC06282.jpg

DSC06284.jpg

DSC06285.jpg

DSC06286.jpg

DSC06287.jpg

DSC06288.jpg

DSC06289.jpg

DSC06290.jpg

DSC06291.jpg

DSC06292.jpg

DSC06293.jpg

DSC06294.jpg

DSC06295.jpg

DSC06296.jpg

DSC06297.jpg

DSC06298.jpg

DSC06304.jpg

DSC06305.jpg

DSC06306.jpg

DSC06307.jpg

DSC06308.jpg

DSC06309.jpg

DSC06310.jpg

DSC06311.jpg

Then there was times that entertained us such as a Nissan 300 speeding in a parking, loosing control and ending up on the curb and grass did I mention he was in a 10-15 mph parking lot? :P

Besides the loud revving and the police officers kicking us out at exactly 11pm check this out: Someone broke a sprinkler or pipe causing the high pressure water to gush out, landing on a car with it windows and sunroof open talking about a clean car. Just thought this was funny. I'll let the pictures speak for itself.....

DSC06301.jpg

DSC06299.jpg

DSC06300.jpg

DSC06302.jpg

DSC06303.jpg