Thanks to Skunk and jassifrass!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On yeah and spare me the "There's shit in your nose" thing this time! It get's old quick!

But what about the uncanny resemblance to Ernest P Worrell ? Can I mention that ??

99512_brp-1.jpg

Sorry i just couldn`t help myself....lol.gif

Haha no exhaust, I don't have a muffler as is. Since I've got the Outlaw 38/38 on there everyone in my neighborhood thinks I'm speeding around all the time as is.

I want to run my exhaust out the sides. I'm going to start digging around exhaust threads soon to get some ideas. But I need to find a place to fix up this l16 manifold first.

exhaust?

we dont need no stinking exhaust...

yeah i feel ya man... ive got a crazy exhaust on my truck so that i can have it low as fuck...

well if you can find my kingcab thread, ive done alot of differnt routing on my exhaust system.

i know the pics would help..

my exhaust currently is running along the outside of the frame... it actually passes through the front driver side cab mount...

this is what i did...

IMG_20100908_165516.jpg

i have the same exhaust manifold as you just got... from the engine, i made a head pipe, and them used some flex exhaust to run under the frame to the front body mount... them solid pipe from there...

its full and 100% ratsun...

That's amazing! That's just about the inspiration I needed for it. I've gotta dig up your thread then.

I'm really leaning towards running dual exhaust, so it might get even crazier looking underneath.

well if you can find my kingcab thread, ive done alot of differnt routing on my exhaust system.

i know the pics would help..

my exhaust currently is running along the outside of the frame... it actually passes through the front driver side cab mount...

this is what i did...

IMG_20100908_165516.jpg

i have the same exhaust manifold as you just got... from the engine, i made a head pipe, and them used some flex exhaust to run under the frame to the front body mount... them solid pipe from there...

its full and 100% ratsun...