Southern PDX area meet

Sometimes it's a bit of a drive out to Beaverton or PIR every weekend. How about a Saturday meet at Jem 100 in Newberg. Not too bad of a drive for the Portland Ratsuners and not too bad for the Mac ones.

Burgers, shakes, cheap grilled cheese and coffee (Dr.)

Let me know and I can work out a discount or something.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice--and local

A night other than Saturday might draw a couple more people. Since some might choose to go to Beaverton instead. However, nobody has been showing up to Beaverton this summer anyways.

So lets get something going locally.

Me

Dat-side

Fastdadd

Monk

Stretch

Skib's girlfiend

These people more local to Jem 100 than they are Beaverton. I am sure i have forgotten some names though.

My wife is pulling a graveyard tonight and I have babysitting duty...so no obnoxious station wagon tonight.

I am up for any local meets this summer on the weekends, I am back to working now, and I just bought the remaining parts needed to fix the wagon, so hopefully I will have the mechanical side finished and I will be able to make some meets this summer, and the closer to home the better odds I can show up.

My wife is pulling a graveyard tonight and I have babysitting duty...so no obnoxious station wagon tonight.

I am up for any local meets this summer on the weekends, I am back to working now, and I just bought the remaining parts needed to fix the wagon, so hopefully I will have the mechanical side finished and I will be able to make some meets this summer, and the closer to home the better odds I can show up.

Are you still working for Mike?

Yeah, I was laid off for a couple months...apparently that didn't work out well...after I was laid off, two other employees were canned and Mike was hired me back a few weeks ago.

I am stashing money away so that I can go on a parts spree for the wagon and when I have the time be able to get some major work done on it this summer.