Butt drama.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit, that looks like my friend Desi.

You, sir, have lost your responsible adult license!

One of them looks like my ex wife.......the other my future ex wife...............dude, responsible adult license? I have a license to feed you kickass bbq, and that shit aint ever gettin revoked lolz

One of them looks like my ex wife.......the other my future ex wife...............dude, responsible adult license? I have a license to feed you kickass bbq, and that shit aint ever gettin revoked lolz

Being a responsible adult is over rated anyways. :D

BBQ > Responsibility

And lets see, just to make sure I'm keeping my replies somewhat on topic...

Topic:

sammy-braddy-bikini-topless-amazing-ass-in-ultra-hot-daily-star-edits-pics-5x2-400x940.jpg

Other side of the topic:

sammy-braddy-bikini-topless-amazing-ass-in-ultra-hot-daily-star-edits-pics-5x-400x500.jpg

"YOU COULD HAVE BEEN RAPED IN THE BUTT!"

http://embed.break.com/NTY4NTU1

i heard bbq and wild man all i can say is im in :D

Being a responsible adult is over rated anyways. :D

BBQ > Responsibility

And lets see, just to make sure I'm keeping my replies somewhat on topic...

Topic:

sammy-braddy-bikini-topless-amazing-ass-in-ultra-hot-daily-star-edits-pics-5x2-400x940.jpg

Other side of the topic:

sammy-braddy-bikini-topless-amazing-ass-in-ultra-hot-daily-star-edits-pics-5x-400x500.jpg

"YOU COULD HAVE BEEN RAPED IN THE BUTT!"

http://embed.break.com/NTY4NTU1

I say it a lot, but this does look like my ex wife......lol...bodacious boobies for realz yo.....flatcat, you missed out on my bbq @ canby, it was pretty epic. Now hot girls rollin in q sauce...I may be in heavenz

I say it a lot, but this does look like my ex wife......lol...bodacious boobies for realz yo.....flatcat, you missed out on my bbq @ canby, it was pretty epic. Now hot girls rollin in q sauce...I may be in heavenz

OICS or it Didnt happen!! :D

I wanted to be at Canby...but I have a really good excuse for not being there.

Just bring that BBQ to Skib's new digs!

Next year I'll be at Canby! And it will be one to remember.