bluebird tail lights on ebay

ohio510

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I remember correctly wasn't the buy it now price 2k before? I bet he won't let them go for under 1500.....

everytime i bid on them, they go up $100. im gonna wait til the end and see what they go for. probably will be out of my price range :(

everytime i bid on them, they go up $100. im gonna wait til the end and see what they go for. probably will be out of my price range :(

thats because someone has already bid that high. so say they put in a 1000. everytime you put in less than that it automatically bumps it up 100

last time he pulled before the auction ended because they weren't going high enough. one of these days I will own a NOS set to go with the other BB taillights I have HAHA. but its not really in the cards for me at this moment at least for taillights

last time he pulled before the auction ended because they weren't going high enough. one of these days I will own a NOS set to go with the other BB taillights I have HAHA. but its not really in the cards for me at this moment at least for taillights

I second that!!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

that auction is exactly like the last nos set that was listed before by a different seller. How can 2 different sellers have the same pics and the same blemish on the same light. I have the old ad on my watch list by the og seller and this seller has 0 feedback and the same ad? cut and paste?

THIS EBAY AUCTION IS FRAUD!!! Do not bid on these. Like you stated this was copied from my original ebay auction that ended 2 weeks ago. I have reported it to ebay via email until I can call in the morning. I just found this out tonight. Feel free to do the same. I am frantically looking at all the posts on ratsun and the realm to warn everyone. The full story is in the general discussion. Here is the link. Help me report this before the auction ends tomorrow. http://community.ratsun.net/topic/32971-nos-bluebird-coupe-taillights-on-ebay-fraud/

Feel like knocking the F %&!er out for the effort of scam/fraud. This is the type of thing that sets me off. Tired of all the bull when it comes to transactions in car clubs.... Getting burned is not cool, and I think a good beat down should be in order for this nonsense. What a piece of shat.