How do I get my repz higher

Guys,

fucking epic weekend. like we need more threads on canby and all the fun, but this is more of a personal aside, to all the great folks in the caravan, winning, tigers blood, good food and meeting all the great ratsuners! Awesome to put a face to a name and make looooolz. To friends flipping off church girls, and other ones needing major mechanical work, and yet others who are just clownin around, you guys made my first trip to canby an amazing one!

Only 362-ish days!

Play it out!

• Like 3
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Our first time as well, and way too much fun to handle..... and I'm pissed that it's already over. I would much rather be fucking off and talking shit with you guys everyday than working! Even if it did mean that I would get hardly any sleep and eat next to nothing. :lol:

• Like 1

Jennifer, you are an official ida-hoan!! We all loved you and you took some awesome pictures! Thanks for eatin some of my sammiches, and washin my dishes! Also never got to tell you but I love your car!! insiped me to do a rising sun hood too! Mwah!!

:hug: :frantics: :blush: :D yay :) :) your sammiches were deliciouss!!!!! thanks, i love your truck especially the interior plaid...i get a ride next time?

kk me too!!! you have to wear "hello my name is sammich maker" and i'll wear blo'mee :lol:

High Jenifer, it was nice meeting you too. Your's was the blue car with the wooden blocks on the peddles, right?

ROFFLEWAFFLE!

ass pennies, sammiches, nametags, hemmoroids, oh my!!

Fucking epic yo!!

Hey Bill maybe next time you can show Victory all of your nipple eh??

Jennifer, had lots of fun. How do you say white?

Where is HRH anyway :blink: . Did he forget his preperation H??

i haz a blue car...i don't have wooden peddles..i haz a black and gold rising sun hood!!! smile.gif

That's because the wooden blocks are on her driving shoes Mike .. . . . :lol:

wood peddles seem like a neat idea thoughh..laugh.gif

Now you can give it even more gas...

r2s3-0004253_01.jpg?w=500

Did you guys see that datsun there? Jayden, going over quotes from the canby epic ness isn't played out yet.........but saying stuff is played out is so played out.........im still looking for tagline quotes LOL! HRH went down to eugene I think and is without interwebz......

Epic weekend eh?

untitled.jpg

• Like 1

Did you guys see that datsun there? Jayden, going over quotes from the canby epic ness isn't played out yet.........but saying stuff is played out is so played out.........im still looking for tagline quotes LOL! HRH went down to eugene I think and is without interwebz......

Epic weekend eh?

untitled.jpg

Plus uno fo you sah!!You'll have to wait 24 hours though :lol: