CA18DET Turbo engine/ transmission for sale and many more parts

Well I have decided to part out the 67 Datsun 411 sss wagon project and the first item to go is the drivetrain. I have a complete low mileage CA18DET twin cam turbo motor from a 89 Nissan Silvia as well as a top mount exhaust manifold, T3 turbo, Tial wastegate and blow off valve, custom aluminum single belt crank pulley/vibration damper,front cross mount intercooler, (all brand new),as well as the 5 speed gearbox and clutch assembly that goes with it.This would make a easy swap into a 510 or many other models depending on how much extra work you have time to do. $1500 for the whole lot of it. I also have a ton of other parts such as 14x6 Panasports with new Yokohamas (yes real Panasports!) for $700,and a complete 81 Toyota Supra limited slip solid axle housing with 4:11 and 3:73 ring and pinions, new calipers, rotors and cables ready to be moded to fit any solid axle Datsun such as 410, 411, 510 wagon, roadster, truck etc for $550. I have listed the 67 411 sss wagon project here a couple of months ago with no takers so once the driveline is gone I will look at selling the whole remaining car. Contact me by email for more details.

Thanks

Steve

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...

Well I have decided to part out the 67 Datsun 411 sss wagon project and the first item to go is the drivetrain. I have a complete low mileage CA18DET twin cam turbo motor from a 89 Nissan Silvia as well as a top mount exhaust manifold, T3 turbo, Tial wastegate and blow off valve, custom aluminum single belt crank pulley/vibration damper,front cross mount intercooler, (all brand new),as well as the 5 speed gearbox and clutch assembly that goes with it.This would make a easy swap into a 510 or many other models depending on how much extra work you have time to do. $1500 for the whole lot of it. I also have a ton of other parts such as 14x6 Panasports with new Yokohamas (yes real Panasports!) for $700,and a complete 81 Toyota Supra limited slip solid axle housing with 4:11 and 3:73 ring and pinions, new calipers, rotors and cables ready to be moded to fit any solid axle Datsun such as 410, 411, 510 wagon, roadster, truck etc for $550. I have listed the 67 411 sss wagon project here a couple of months ago with no takers so once the driveline is gone I will look at selling the whole remaining car. Contact me by email for more details.

Thanks

Steve

any chance you still have this engine package available?

• 11 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.