Spark Plug Wires

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, nice tone to use with users and a forum moderator. obviously you have a great running truck, however, how are we to see the quality you build without a photo of the product? That would be like buying a car when all you get to see is a video of the wheel going round and round.

Oh yeah

IN BEFORE THE LOCK!

I just dont understand what all the silly comments are about (and there have been ALOT of them)...Dudes asking me about "girlfriends,wives or friend"....all that for a pic?

If you DONT want the wires, thats fine, no worries. But the silly comments? Stop already.

"in before the lock" what for? I didn't start or ask or post any silly remarks to ANYONE who didn't do it to me first. People have to be careful of whay they say to others cuz once it leaves your mouth you can't take it back..... And you never know what the other person will say in return.

Fact is I only came here to try the word and help fellow datsun fans save money and get a good product as compared to the big "brand name" guys .

• Like 1

You know, there's a saying, "If you can't impress them, baffle them with bullshit." I have to option the latter on this.

Fuck me, I don't know how to respond to this bullshit. IF your shit works, you'll have the facts to back it up. Right now you're just talking out your ass. You haven't given one concrete shred of evidence that your wires aren't old Encyclopedia Brittanicas ground up for the casing with some mechanics wire delivering the spark.

If you buy a performance product, there is research and development and generally a description and numbers backing performance gain. They don't tell you to drive down to Florida and go run your stuff on a dyno to compare. They've already done that for you, because they're in the business to sell a performance product.

Judging by your lack of ability to provide concrete examples of why your shit's better, I'm declaring this crapola and not wasting a second more on it.

IBTL

Youre ABSOLUTELY correct...you DON'T know how to respond. Thats what created this nonsense you started to begin with. Funny thing is I just agreed to donate 5 wires to gcmustang's project all he does is pay for shipping.

So, it's either you talk junk and get junk in return or you communicate like an adult and come to a reasonable agreement to where both parties are happy. "I have to option the latter on this".

You know, there's a saying, "If you can't impress them, baffle them with bullshit." I have to option the latter on this.

The way I learned that one was~

"If you can't dazzle them with brilliance~ baffle 'em with bullshit"

but you got the pertinent parts spot-on~!:cool:

One *attaboy* thrown your way....

• Like 1

This thread is completely full of FAIL.

This has got to be one of the worst attempts at selling anything that i have ever seen.

EDIT: IBTL

"worst attempts at selling anything"

Tell that to gcmustang. Hes getting 5 for free. Again I came here to try and help fellow Datsun owners. Congrats to gcmustang!