• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That "van" is beautiful! Unfortunately the wagons we got here in the states aren't as appealing, IMO (I don't mean to offend anyone). Steve-o got any spare bumpers? I'm really looking for a pair just as the ones on your vb310. Please hit me up or I'll harass you lol.

That "van" is beautiful! Unfortunately the wagons we got here in the states aren't as appealing, IMO (I don't mean to offend anyone). Steve-o got any spare bumpers? I'm really looking for a pair just as the ones on your vb310. Please hit me up or I'll harass you lol.

sorry mate i don't have any spares, a friend of mine works at nissan here in christchurch,nz and he said he can source em new from thailand or something for 300 bux new zealand, so maybe enquire about them at a nissan agency over there

hey guys. im new to ratsun just thought id post up some pics of my vb310. was orginal a12 4speed 91,000km from new .converted to a15 5 speed. lowered. 13x7 (f) 13x8 ® wide steelies with 185/60 toyo proxes

What are those bumpers off of? They're completely different than the stock bumpers on my 210 (AKA b310), and I'm looking for a proper replacement :)

Those bumpers are stock B310 bumpers. For USA & Canada, the B310 was fitted with 5-mph bumpers. But outside North America they got regular bumpers, which will crumple in a low-speed 5mph crash.

Most guys in US buy them off eBay Australia. Shipping costs a lot but you get stylish bumpers.

Those bumpers are stock B310 bumpers. For USA & Canada, the B310 was fitted with 5-mph bumpers. But outside North America they got regular bumpers, which will crumple in a low-speed 5mph crash.

Most guys in US buy them off eBay Australia. Shipping costs a lot but you get stylish bumpers.

Thanks! So the US/Canada bumpers are safer/tougher, but the other ones are sexier. Hmmm. Any idea if bumpers from anything else will fit?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

i love wagons! especially clean ones... Nice work! Are you going with standard lights or converting to halogens with housings?

Just with standard lights for now , as for updates nothing really to report, new wheels and that is about all. Had the 2011 Datsun Nationals here in NZ in October heres some pics of my wagon from the event

sam4292.jpg

sam4270.jpg

dscf1625g.jpg

Yea everything lined up, Except for the valence, the bolt holes didn't quite line up so will need a round headlight valance to completely finish it off. you need the guards and bonnet and the scuttle panel ( the one where the wipers come out from) as it has the grove in the centre to much the bonnet, its not necessary as the square light one will work it just does not look right i reckon, also the bumper bracket holes need to be slotted to bring the bumper closer it to line up with guards etc ( i still need to do this ) .

you need the guards and bonnet and the scuttle panel ( the one where the wipers come out from) as it has the grove in the centre to much the bonnet

Thanks. Not sure I would have thought of saving the scuttle panel from the donor. :P

Don't suppose the square light scuttle panel will be for sale any time soon? :cool:

• 3 weeks later...

hey guys. im new to ratsun just thought id post up some pics of my vb310. was orginal a12 4speed 91,000km from new .converted to a15 5 speed. lowered. 13x7 (f) 13x8 ® wide steelies with 185/60 toyo proxes

sam3770.jpg

sam3769.jpg

sam3768.jpg

IMG_1593.jpg

IMG_1552.jpg

IMG_1497.jpg

very nice wagon. looks pretty clean. black wheels make it look killer.i see you like the earier front end too. i think it looks more aggressive.