intake leak

so my truck started to run like shit so i took it to a shop cause i couldnt for the life of me figure it out so they say its my intake gasket so i was like cool no big went home and put a new one on and son of a bitch does the same thing!!! dude said i could have warped the head the two times i over heated it it was both brief overheating and i was wondering how you warp the side of the head and not blow a head gasket??? what do you guys think?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so my truck started to run like shit ........ went home and put a new one on and son of a bitch does the same thing!!! .

Runs like shit is too vague. All we know is that the intake gasket isn't the cause.

Define " runs like shit"

like when you push the gas it will kinda like hesitate run like shit and then you push through it and it goes its symtoms of a vacume leak sorry should of clafifyed and yea the two times it overheated the thermostat stuck open changed it and and blam hasnt done it since

Your 'definition' sucks....obviously your 'spell check' and or is also disabled.... :huh:

Shouldn't overheat if your thermostat is stuck open.

Compression test.