• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what it looked like when I picked it up

240zz.jpg

240z.jpg

The seats were just re done, there is one small crack in the dash but other than that the headliner and everything else looks awesome, still has the original wheel!

240zInterior.jpg

FxCamera_FxCam_1290471388674.jpg

FxCamera_FxCam_1290471505675.jpg

FxCamera_FxCam_1290471496512.jpg

FxCamera_FxCam_1290471395308.jpg

240zdamage4.jpg

240zdamage2.jpg

FxCamera_FxCam_1290471496512.jpg

FxCamera_FxCam_1290471159759.jpg

240zdamage3.jpg

240zdamage1.jpg

240zdamage.jpg

Here is a video I took with my phone, ignore the bad resolution

th_VIDEO0017.jpg

wheelpolished.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0002.jpg

FxCamera_FxCam_1296325453589.jpg

sanded.jpg

Its all sanded and ready for paint, $4500 cash firm, you pick up or ship. No paperwork other than what I was given by the previous owner (papers signed by the original owner stating sale). 17" wheels and 15" slotted mags included. Has new fuel pump. Runs great, needs battery and a little body shop work, and header back exhaust.

You will be hard pressed finding a running driving Z that you dont need to work on for what you are wanting to spend, unless you go with a newer Z.

But there is a difference in price between a 1970 240 and a 1978 280. Not saying it can't be done, but it seems the later s30's are significantly cheaper around here. He also sounds like he doesn't want to have to fix anything, so a Z in that kind of physical and mechanical condition for his price range is going to be a Hell of a deal.

ill fix things i just dont wanna have to re wire the hole car rebuild the engine, get new carbs, a hole ton of body work, buy new upholstery, or new windows cuz ive got ppl tryin to sell me cars tht need all of tht replaced an i dnt have the kno how yet to do all of it

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Best way to learn "all of that" is to buy one that needs it and learn the old fashioned way. But anyway, I have a buddy with a (1974?)260z, fair body condition, ugly interior, runs like a champ with a holley 4xx cfm carb on it, new tires he is selling for $2000. His family lives in sunnyvale in the bay area so he might be willing to drive it to his parents place if you pay gas for him. If interested I will get some pics for you. Not on here very often so your best bet is email.

Lockleaf@gmail.com

I get it on my phone so I will likely respond pretty quick.