my 68 510

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking good. :cool:

This was Peter H old 68 ?(if memory serves)

We went down with him to Shasta one year what a trooper it was. :cool:

yes, thats correct. It has a bit more metal now than back then. Looking forward to meeting more Datsun people (Notice the politically correct referance) No just gotta finish putting it back together !

Guest 510kamikazifreak

yes, thats correct. It has a bit more metal now than back then. Looking forward to meeting more Datsun people (Notice the politically correct referance) No just gotta finish putting it back together !

It shows(your 510) :cool:

Glad to hear more of us Nucks are headed down.

Havent been to Canby in a few years looking foreward to it :cool:

It shows(your 510) :cool: Glad to hear more of us Nucks are headed down.Havent been to Canby in a few years looking foreward to it :cool:

Greg is going via ferry into Washington on Friday. I will be there sometime around noonish on Friday. Are u driving down same time as Greg M?

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Greg is going via ferry into Washington on Friday. I will be there sometime around noonish on Friday. Are u driving down same time as Greg M?

Is Greg on Ratsun? Havent seen him in a long time.

Maybe he will chime in :unsure:

Not too sure when we are leaving :unsure:

Mike from up Isle is going too, Hopefully we can all travel together somehow,Friday anytime is good for us

Mike??

Is Greg on Ratsun? Havent seen him in a long time.Maybe he will chime in :unsure: Not too sure when we are leaving :unsure: Mike from up Isle is going too, Hopefully we can all travel together somehow,Friday anytime is good for usMike??

I don't think Greg is on Ratsun. Mike should know Gregs plans, as i heard Greg mention his name and Canby, last weekend when i saw him (Greg) .........Phew ! Thats was a mouthful ! Remember to make a reservation on the Washington Ferry ,they are brutally popular this timeof the year.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I don't think Greg is on Ratsun. Mike should know Gregs plans, as i heard Greg mention his name and Canby, last weekend when i saw him (Greg) .........Phew ! Thats was a mouthful ! Remember to make a reservation on the Washington Ferry ,they are brutally popular this timeof the year.

Maybe he does :unsure:

Could be Mike Y too :unsure:

Maybe Mike(datzenmike here) will chime in.

Thanks for the heads up on the ferry.

I think we arestill in the "planning" stage of which ferry to take etc.

Maybe he does :unsure: Could be Mike Y too :unsure: Maybe Mike(datzenmike here) will chime in.Thanks for the heads up on the ferry.I think we arestill in the "planning" stage of which ferry to take etc.

Sorry, thought Mike was Mike Y. too many Mikes ! LOL

Is Greg on Ratsun? Havent seen him in a long time.

Maybe he will chime in :unsure:

Not too sure when we are leaving :unsure:

Mike from up Isle is going too, Hopefully we can all travel together somehow,Friday anytime is good for us

Mike??

Maybe he does :unsure:

Could be Mike Y too :unsure:

Maybe Mike(datzenmike here) will chime in.

Thanks for the heads up on the ferry.

I think we arestill in the "planning" stage of which ferry to take etc.

Sorry, thought Mike was Mike Y. too many Mikes ! LOL

Probably MikeY. Good guy who fixed me up with a 5 bolt wheel. Greig M, I may have met at Canby, hell I could have met anybody and not known who they were. There were a few guys with old and newer Z cars at the ferry, he have a 350? The ferry sailed without me I was one car short. :angry: Took the 3:00 and was late getting in. This year I leave early er Fri. and be in line sooner for the 10:00 sail. What do you usually do lou? Meet at the ferry?

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Probably MikeY. Good guy who fixed me up with a 5 bolt wheel. Greig M, I may have met at Canby, hell I could have met anybody and not known who they were. There were a few guys with old and newer Z cars at the ferry, he have a 350? The ferry sailed without me I was one car short. :angry: Took the 3:00 and was late getting in. This year I leave early er Fri. and be in line sooner for the 10:00 sail. What do you usually do lou? Meet at the ferry?

We usually meet up along the island highway with whomever is going,pick points and see who straggles along(if any)

Are you going to reserve the ferry? or?

We are pretty much open with anytime, any boat, etc, on Friday.

Greg Macauley from Victoria. Red 240Z (mint) Green 510 Wagon.