Cibie concave 7inch round..

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brand new in the box concave cibie 7 inch rounds. I have been searching for 10 years for a set ..

430 shipped to lower 48

So you have been looking for these for ten years,and are selling them?

What I find funny is that they were selling for less. You decided to buy them all up and sell them for more. That is kind of fucked up...

Not really, thats just supply and demand. Its just like the TWO brand new NOS 521 steering wheel adapters i scored recently. Go find one of those in the original package.

What I find funny is that they were selling for less. You decided to buy them all up and sell them for more. That is kind of fucked up...

Its basic economics. The lesser supply equals a commodity that can be price leveraged based on demand. There are people who are willing to do this for parts, houses, etc. The one we all deal with currently is gasoline.

If I didn't have triple chamber Cibie's for my MK1 VW, I would have already picked these up. I just picked up a pair of Cibie's for my 521 (yellows) and they were a grip too. Don't know if you remember pineapple, but I think I bought the plastic basic dash off you years ago from the Tex for a MK1. I now have two of them and have been offered grips of cash for them.

I'm watching. If you have flex room on the sale, let me know. I might bite.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.