ethanol concerns

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I took a fuel tank to a radiator shop to have it cleaned out, and the guy told me it was a bad idea. He said it would cause it to rust out faster. He then instructed me to pour a gallon of acetone in it and let it sit.

If you had it boiled out at a rad shop it may need to be coated prior to use.

• Like 1

Its coming to a town near you and thats it,why pump crude when you can start to grow Gas.Its not very helpful on older engines its bad on all rubber and similar components.Gas is now considered subgrade,us so called refiners make gas at 84 octane and the use of 10% ethajunk is added at the loading racks when loading the trucks or tankers to up the octane to its 87 and so forth.Hawaii is also using this now and there is no benefit other then lower emmission's that keep  the fuckin leaf lickens libreal homo's happy.Did i say that.

• Like 1

i find that in the more rural areas non ethanol fuel is more common, probably due to the abundance of offroad and equipment there are 2 stations in LaPine that pump non ethanol at 4.45 a gallon 

No it depends what county adopts it,like arizona does not use it unless your in bigger more populated county's and nevada is the same to name a few.

Well, I won't turn this into a political thread, that would be bad.  I do, however, think the definition of "liberal" isn't nearly sufficient when there are many different facets one could engage in and still be lumped under "liberal."  For instance, I'm going to liberally pour milk over my cereal this morning and I think it's every American's right to liberally apply milk also.  I will stop short on liberally advocating social programs to enable non-milk-pourers to pour.  Does that make me wrong, or a bad person?  Egads, I hope not! :)

Its coming to a town near you and thats it,why pump crude when you can start to grow Gas.Its not very helpful on older engines its bad on all rubber and similar components.Gas is now considered subgrade,us so called refiners make gas at 84 octane and the use of 10% ethajunk is added at the loading racks when loading the trucks or tankers to up the octane to its 87 and so forth.Hawaii is also using this now and there is no benefit other then lower emmission's that keep  the fuckin leaf lickens libreal homo's happy.Did i say that.

Holy fuck, did Z Train hack your account?

anitabryant_pie2.jpg?w=470 Anyone 'get' this picture? Yeah.... that Anita B. She's closing in on 74 next year, christ where's the time gone? Well there's a special ring waiting in hell for homophobes I'm sure.

• Like 1

I think this song is relevant.  Now here's the funny part.  The youtube user made this video for the Tea Party, completely ignoring the song's lyrics that clearly state everyone's an asshole to everyone else.  So for one to think they're right and use this song?  Yep, another asshole.   :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdUsYBFQFPY