NissanParts.cc Meet | Sat 8.20.11 | Olympia, WA

RussellM

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MORE DETAILS:

Im finding that people are a little confused about this years event vs. last years. Last year we had a full on meet - anyone and everyone w/ a Mitsubishi or Nissan was invited. This year is no different except for the fact that we wanted to add a car show to the mix.

SHOW: If you plan to enter the show you need to register online. All registrations are subject to approval by the event staff. Only the best will get in and have a chance at 1 of 10 trophies awarded. Due to parking availability we have to proceed this way with the approval process.

MEET: We do have more parking this year so we wont be completely turning our back on the meet portion of the event. We want this event to be laid back and simply a fun get together for car enthusiast. It will be August, it should be nice, no sense in staying home when you can rub elbows with friends and family while enjoying some sick rides. So, to keep it very simple - if you want to participate in the meet portion you need to show up as close to roll in time as possible. It will be first come, first serve.

PARKING:Parking is available throughout the Olympia Auto Mall. With it being a Saturday there isn't too much traffic going in and out so there will be TONS of parking all over the place. Id like to see the place be taken over by our event.

EVENT COVERAGE:This year we have a ton of media coverage coming out. The usual suspects from our local community will be out and about - Thatssiiick.com, Big Boy Media (hopefully...?!), NWMotiv.com, etc. In addition to the local guys we will have Modified Magazine & S3 Magazine providing print coverage for our event. Want the chance to grace the pages of a national magazine...this might be your chance!

Please invite your friends, family, everyone you know. Send them an invite here on Facebook. CLICK ME

I dont need any stickers beside soem NGK ones but:

If you have some Roadster PressurePlates for sale Ill be there

30210-20111

I can get those in - no problem. Shoot me over your info and Ill order it - I cant remember your last name for the life of me.

Russell

I had a called a few months ago you were on vacation. A girl awsered the phone and I gave her the Roadster part# and said NLA. I ended up getting a SPEC Clutch kit. However at 230$ I thought it was abit much but satified with the product. I only needed the Pressure plate as I have all the rest. I just want to make sure they still aavail as I always tell people to order form nissanparts.cc for these but dont want to tell people to order stuff that is NLA as then it turn into a paperwork proplem ectt.

Thanks

Russell

I had a called a few months ago you were on vacation. A girl awsered the phone and I gave her the Roadster part# and said NLA. I ended up getting a SPEC Clutch kit. However at 230$ I thought it was abit much but satified with the product. I only needed the Pressure plate as I have all the rest. I just want to make sure they still aavail as I always tell people to order form nissanparts.cc for these but dont want to tell people to order stuff that is NLA as then it turn into a paperwork proplem ectt.

Thanks

Nissan shows 15 of these in stock.

• 2 weeks later...

We are very proud to announce that we have landed our food vendor for the event.

FOOD: Paprika Catering

This year we will have Paprika Catering handling all the food & drinks. This event starts at noon so dont even worry about stopping and grabbing a snack on the way in. We will have great food on hand at a great price. Even dessert will be available!

Paprika%20Logo%20with%20swoop%20tag%20line%20280PX.jpg

I spoke with the crew over at Griots Garage yesterday regarding their participation with our event. Not only have they agreed to give us several Griots Garage Kits to raffle, but they are also supplying Speed Shine & some Micro Fiber Cloths. So, for all of you that plan to detail your vehicle and drive a long distance - no worries...you can touch up here on-site.

Griots%20Garage%20Speed%20Shine.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

So i entered the show because i wanted to reserve a space ....but i was wondering if my brother and a couple friends show up with older Datsuns ( 510s & 411s ) will we be able to park close to each other or will they be in another part of lot??

I do realize they will come in an hour after me but, is the parking by clubs, car type or whether your in the show ??Just would like to give them an answer cuz they are like hermits ..

So i entered the show because i wanted to reserve a space ....but i was wondering if my brother and a couple friends show up with older Datsuns ( 510s & 411s ) will we be able to park close to each other or will they be in another part of lot??

I do realize they will come in an hour after me but, is the parking by clubs, car type or whether your in the show ??Just would like to give them an answer cuz they are like hermits ..

They wouldnt be able to park with you in the show, but if they are there at the right time and get a spot in the meet parking lot then they would be in the lot beside the show. Its basically all one lot - its just split up a bit. I couldnt guarantee they would get in because we are definitely limited on space. I dont want to discourage them to come though - bring their cars, the more cars the merrier (on the lot, road, where ever)

Update

For all those showing up for the meet portion of the event, please do not arrive before 11:30am.

this is important for the people attending and participating in the car show will be arriving earlier that morning. We only have one entrance that is friendly to those of us who drive lowered cars. Because of this, those who are entering their car in the show need to take precedent until it is closer to the actual meet portion of the event. We are trying to make it so that things run smoothly and limit the amount of confusion and the resulting frustration that may occur if show cars are mixed with those that are attempting to park in the meet section, thus creating a loss of time for those in the show to prepare their car for judging.

Again, for those who are arriving for the car show, please address the entrant's information packet you were emailed. If you have any questions or failed to receive it, email colin at colin@nwmotiv.com.

For all those who are arriving for the meet portion of the event or to enjoy the day, please arrive no earlier than 11:30am

VENDORS/SPONSORS & CAR SHOW PARTICIPANTS: Please let us know asap if you did not receive your information packet and schedule.

• 2 weeks later...

Check this first one out ..My camera can`t even come close to capturing this thing and the sun didn`t help either

I have actual oics but posting them later..

And here are the rest of us ..Spent most of my day bugging the crap outta RickRat and his brother in law...laugh.gif

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY002.jpg