NissanParts.cc Meet | Sat 8.20.11 | Olympia, WA

RussellM

Aug%20Meet%20Flyer%20Front%202011%20jpg%20500px.jpg

Aug%20Meet%20Flyer%20Back%202011%20jpg%20500px.jpg

Sponsor%20Affiliate%20List%202011%202%20500px%20jpg.jpg

City: Olympia, WA

Date: 8.20.11

Time: 12pm-6pm

Come join us at Olympia Nissan on Saturday August 20th, 2011 for our 2nd Annual Nissan & Mitsubishi Meet & Show. All raffle proceeds are being donated to local Humane Society Locations. Car show participants need to register online and are subject

to approval. Parking for spectators is available through out the Olympia Auto Mall.

CAR SHOW REGISTRATION:

http://www.nwmotiv.com/olympiashow/

Confirmed Sponsors:

NWMotiv.com

S12Silvia.com

Mackin (Rays, PMU, Yokohama, etc)

Touge Factory

NOS Energy Drinks

Rally Armor

NWN (northwestnissans)

Cornwell Tools

Modified Magazine

Griots Garage

An addition to this year’s annual car meet, Olympia Nissan have collaborated with S12Silvia.com to host a pre-screened car show.

The car show is free of charge and open to all. Because this is a prescreened show, all those who wish to participate need to submit their car using the form below.

We have limited space and need to accommodate for both Nissans, Mitsubishis and old school, so be

aware that it is possible that not everyone will be admitted. We have up to 100 spaces, so we will try to fit everyone.

The last day to submit your car for the car show will be 31st of July. Please be sure to get entries in by then.

At that point, all the entries will be reviewed and acceptance emails will be sent out. Further instructions about the car show will be included in the email.

The following are the trophies that will be awarded:

Best Nissan Category: 1st, 2nd, 3rd

Best Mitsubishi: 1st, 2nd, 3rd

Best Old School: 1st, 2nd, 3rd

Viewer’s Choice

The Nissan, Mitsubishi, and Old School categories will be judged by five independent judges. The Viewer’s Choice will be just that. All those who attend will have the chance to cast their vote for the car of their choice. Lastly, there will be a raffle being held to win other prizes and prize packages. All proceeds of the raffle will be donated to the local Humane Society.

A good cause for some great prizes. Best of luck and looking forward to seeing you all at Olympia Nissan’s event.

Last years event thread (pics and more!)

NWN Photos http://www.northwest...=nissanparts.cc

EvolutionM Photos http://forums.evolut...t-pictures.html

MORE DETAILS:

Im finding that people are a little confused about this years event vs. last years. Last year we had a full on meet - anyone and everyone w/ a Mitsubishi or Nissan was invited. This year is no different except for the fact that we wanted to add a car show to the mix.

SHOW: If you plan to enter the show you need to register online. All registrations are subject to approval by the event staff. Only the best will get in and have a chance at 1 of 10 trophies awarded. Due to parking availability we have to proceed this way with the approval process.

MEET: We do have more parking this year so we wont be completely turning our back on the meet portion of the event. We want this event to be laid back and simply a fun get together for car enthusiast. It will be August, it should be nice, no sense in staying home when you can rub elbows with friends and family while enjoying some sick rides. So, to keep it very simple - if you want to participate in the meet portion you need to show up as close to roll in time as possible. It will be first come, first serve.

PARKING: Parking is available throughout the Olympia Auto Mall. With it being a Saturday there isn't too much traffic going in and out so there will be TONS of parking all over the place. Id like to see the place be taken over by our event.

EVENT COVERAGE: This year we have a ton of media coverage coming out. The usual suspects from our local community will be out and about - Thatssiiick.com, Big Boy Media (hopefully...?!), NWMotiv.com, etc. In addition to the local guys we will have Modified Magazine & S3 Magazine providing print coverage for our event. Want the chance to grace the pages of a national magazine...this might be your chance!

Please invite your friends, family, everyone you know. Send them an invite here on Facebook. CLICK ME

FOOD: Paprika Catering

This year we will have Paprika Catering handling all the food & drinks. This event starts at noon so dont even worry about stopping and grabbing a snack on the way in. We will have great food on hand at a great price. Even dessert will be available!

Paprika%20Logo%20with%20swoop%20tag%20line%20280PX.jpg

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOOT WOOT! Can Not Waiting! :frantics: :frantics:

Was a blast last year, good food, sweet ass cars and lots of nice trim... It will be my buddys wedding in the afternoon so it may not work out for me this year... maby, maby, maby...

Russel, thread jack since i cant PM you

Is nissan going to make more Roadster Cltuches?????????????

No problem - why cant you message me? My inbox isnt full and I cant find a setting to turn messages off. I might need that fixed if the issue is on my end.

As for the clutches, if Nissan discontinues something - they generally dont start producing it again. If the parts is on b/o then they will start showing up again, but not if they are discontinued.

Hey guys, just want to add that there will be an Old School Category for the vehicle awards. And yes, I'm working with Russell on this. Russell has been very accommodating and is quite excited about this. I am looking forward to seeing you guys and having more Old School rides this year.

Once again, we will be donating all the raffle purchase to the local Humane Society. If you are not aware or have not seen our commercials then I might pass this along to you. Bruce Titus donates $25 to the Humane Society of your choice when you come in and test drive a car. We have been using this program for a little over a year (if I remember correctly) and is a big focus of what we do.

Pet%20Project%20Logo%202%20400px.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

We should have most of the details and sponsors finalized by next week. Until then we will be releasing sponsor information and doing a little spotlight for those who have been willing to help us out.

GRIOTS GARAGE

www.griotsgarage.com/

Griots%20Garage%20Spotlight.jpg

We will keep rolling these out as we move along. Some sponsors will be on site at the event and some have simply donated raffle items.

So with all you're advertising here... What kind if deals can we get ??? I've called you guys several times for 510 parts and guess what. Nada.

Nada What? Discontinued Parts? We dont manufacturer parts, Nissan does. Confused by your question...

CAR SHOW DECALS

A huge Thank You has to go out to Colin from S12Silvia.com for getting this all handled. Things are taking shape around here. Colin and I had a nice little meeting yesterday to discuss event layout this year. We do have more room this time around! :cool:

Car%20Show%20Decals%20280px.jpg

SPONSOR SPOTLIGHT

Mackin Industries

Importer and distributor of premium aftermarket automotive parts.

Rays Engineering (Volk Racing, Gramlights etc)

Advan Wheels

Project Mu Brake Systems

ARC Products

Project Kics

Muteki

Espelir Suspension

MXP Exhaust and Suspension

& More!

4755572836_8c1c9fe49b_m.jpg