Hectors VG 30 4 link now in my possesion

chumstone

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks. I'll make no bones about it, lots if someone else's, have done all the work to her. I know I paid lots for her, but rust free cars are a worthwhile investment in my book.

Sure is lots of work to do, but I'm not in any hurry. With so many different ways to finish the rest of the car, I'm taking a conservative approach, mainly dependability, good brakes, reliable drivetrain etc. My dream 510 would be a much more outlaw looking hotrod, and I still hope to find a daily driver someday, probably a 4 door.

Should not be any problem breaking the tires loose with the VG30 and the 4 link suspension i've been told. Not sure totally sure how to finish the interior, so I will be seeing what others have done at shows and on the fourms.

I lost a lot of sleep for a week while Forrest had it for sale. Now that I have her, I feel totally relieved knowing that I have good 510 worth investing in.

I feel lucky to have found Ray. He has a lot of passion for 510's. Also Forrest for being so enthusiastic about the potential the car has.

If anyone has any ideas of what they would do, please feel free to comment! Thanks.

That car is so nice. I'm glad that it was purchased by somebody who plans on doing good things with it! Hope to see it on the road in the not to distant future. I know you were planning on changing the wheels...have you made a decision yet?

I'm also a huge fan of that wagon. I saw it at Rays on friday, wow she is a beauty!! I agree rims with lip are sick! That is one thing that would look cool to me. A car like that is hard to say, "I'd do this, I'd do that.." its so bad ass, I just draw a blank when I think of what could be done to make it cooler :D haha An exhaust tunnel so it can be dump would be cool :D I always want my cars lower, all my non car friends laugh at me because of it :D You may be one of those guys who doesn't want it as low as possible.

Why can't you post pics? do you have a google acount or a photo bucket acount? I can turn it on so you can upload pics if you are having troubles. We just encourage everyone to upload there pics to other sights to save us some space. I will PM you about your photo problem, we will get to the end of it :D