72 510 L16 SSS bluebird

hey guys well i have to sell this lil car... its got brand new performance shocks. new wheel barrings. new battery new fuel pump new oil filter new distruber cables and all that new passenger seat... comes with orginal key new ignition. and decent wheels. bad cracked dash right rear wheel well has some rust driver door was slammed by wind into front quarter panel.gas tank needs to be flushed little upholstry work on passnger door. no carpet. no radio. added a tach. spare tire well needs a little love good glass no cracks its a prettys straight car that just needs some one else to finish it.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are the pics

3ne3m23p25T25U15X5b4fd12a7445224a15f8.jpg

3m13oa3lb5V45T15U3b4fffca4dbec43c1071.jpg

3n03k13ob5T25P55S1b4f6f626606e25d1547.jpg

3n13kf3p25Y05O35T5b4f6725f3f7bbf11d38.jpg

Datsun 510 SSS bluebird 4 speed tranny original engine 72k miles original. New battery. New clutch new rear shocks. Bad: rust on rear quarter panel wheel well. Some surface rust cracks in paint. One big den where the wind took the door and slammed against car passenger dash cracked some interior tear not major So this car is one of the only 510 SSS bluebirds in this town that I know of comes with a L16 motor 4 cyl good on gas needs gas tank to be flushed will start and run spare tire holder needs to be replaced rust damage repair. Pretty sweet good looking car it's fast only weighs about 2000 pounds will also throw in a str8 6 fuel injected rebuilt motor with 5k miles on it. Tell me what you have to trade or cash offers? I'm looking o atleast make 2500-2000k have eery receipt for car all 4 wheels hold air and are in good condition. Txt or call Hez 505-203-6406 would like to trade for an American muscle car. Foes have a Title!

It's not an SSS. SSS was a package not offered in the US. It would have had to have been imported, and even if there somehow happened to be a LHD SSS, the downdraft air cleaner is a dead giveaway that this is not a true SSS.

It's not an SSS. SSS was a package not offered in the US. It would have had to have been imported, and even if there somehow happened to be a LHD SSS, the downdraft air cleaner is a dead giveaway that this is not a true SSS.

Wrong! There was a us released sss they where all 4 doors and the only sss options it had where sss badging

hey guys well i have to sell this lil car... its got brand new performance shocks. new wheel barrings. new battery new fuel pump new oil filter new distruber cables and all that new passenger seat... comes with orginal key new ignition. and decent wheels. bad cracked dash right rear wheel well has some rust driver door was slammed by wind into front quarter panel.gas tank needs to be flushed little upholstry work on passnger door. no carpet. no radio. added a tach. spare tire well needs a little love good glass no cracks its a prettys straight car that just needs some one else to finish it.

does the id plate in the engine compartment have a built in "______" place? like Japan or maybe Mexico?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.