Qa1's piece them together cheaper?

vdubjim

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The sets that were for sale by Top Motoring (previously on Datsun510.com...but still down I guess?) were priced fairly. After you add springs, convert the tops to bushing mount, etc etc, I couldn't find them much cheaper by piecing them together from scratch, plus then you have to do all that leg work and possibly order from multiple locations...

Sorry 510.

Top motoring eh? They still around? Seems people come and go so quickly.

I don't know. They had a shop hosted on datsun510.com, but it's been down/under maintenance for a while. I'm pretty sure some people here know the guy selling them, but you might have to post a specific thread about it.
  • 2 weeks later...

Why is there always someone trying to re-invent the wheel. If you can piece the kit together for less than I sell it BUY IT! My kit is on sale for $510. The best part is I did the home work for you and if you think you can save a couple of bucks and chance buying the wrong part then I guess you need to do it. I machine the stud mount kit as well. I don't mean to sound like an a-hole but I try very hard to offer the best service and prices I can and still make it as a shop. Thanks Troy

Qa1 was very receptive.

anyone have measurements?