14x7 -9 offset

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Under totally stock fenders...no. I wasn't able to fit the 15" zero offset ones without a good deal of fender rolling. But if you used 280zx struts (brings the front wheels in ~1/4 inch) some negative camber in the front, and a shit load of fender rolling they might fit the front. In the rear you would have to roll the fenders to death, and run ALOT of negative camber...and they might fit, but it would be tight (thats what she said).

With 185s insteads of 195s, you can get away with doing the same tricks as using the 15" Rewinds.

Front: 280ZX struts and camber plates

Rear: Lots of negative camber (achieved with lots of lowering) and rolled fender lips

Bear in mind, this really only works well on a 2dr. The 4drs have different rear inner fenders.

well my car has 280 zx struts with t3 coil overs camber plates and adjustable tc rod's and the back is camberd out like crazy so i wonder if it will work i am allready running 195 60 14's on some wheels with zero offset

You 100% sure? Those rears sure don't look like zero offset. But if they are, I'd definitely give it a shot.

I still say 185s would be better, but someone has to be the first one to do everything. :D

Pretty sure I was the first to run the 15x7 zero offset Rewinds on a stock fendered car, and still haven't seen many try it...

Pretty sure I was the first to run the 15x7 zero offset Rewinds on a stock fendered car, and still haven't seen many try it...

You beat me to it by like a week...:mad:...when you posted the pictures on the 510realm I had just received the tires. But I did put 205's on insead of those skinny ass 195's...:fu:

I had to "persuade" the inner fender quite a bit to get them to fit. They were defineatly very close. I eventually cut the inner fender out and did a sort of mini-tub. Then I ended up hand flaring the fenders a little to. I didn't want to have to run super JDM mega demon camber just to have the wheels. I can now run ~2 degrees of camber...but I still can't fit my finger between the lip and the tire.