datsun stocker?

So... On i friday night I enjoy going downtown and hanging with friends and watching cars cruise ( they drive around in a big circle downtown)

every time I go at 11 30 almost on the dot.... A 4 door 510 goes by

nothing really special about it that i can see but its dark out... sounds like it has an exhaust....

despite yelling and pointing at my 620 I cant get em to stop... We have a datsun club out here and if he isnt really into datsuns I wouldnt mind buying it off him either...

should i follow him next weekend? maybe talk to him at a stop light? or is that crazy? its like midnight....

seems that he works downtown....

thought you would enjoy me little story....

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, you are gonna buy another Datsun?? :blink:

Where you gonna put this one??

I thought you had a 510 and a Z??

Yer like a Datsun auction :D

thinned the heard.... i just have 2 trucks now... i ment "stock" double meaning its a stock 510 and I want to "stock" him because of it "stalk" get it? God ratsuners are getting so dense..... :lol:

thinned the heard.... i just have 2 trucks now... i ment "stock" double meaning its a stock 510 and I want to "stock" him because of it "stalk" get it? God ratsuners are getting so dense..... :lol:

Ment or meant???

meant

1   Show IPA verb, meant, mean·ing. –verb (used with object)

1. to have in mind as one's purpose or intention; intend: I meant to compliment you on your work.

2. to intend for a particular purpose, destination, etc.: They were meant for each other.

-ment

  a suffix of nouns, often concrete, denoting an action or resulting state ( abridgment; refreshment ), a product ( fragment ), or means ( ornament ).

Ment or meant???

meant

1. to have in mind as one's purpose or intention; intend: I meant to compliment you on your work.

2. to intend for a particular purpose, destination, etc.: They were meant for each other.

-ment

  a suffix of nouns, often concrete, denoting an action or resulting state ( abridgment; refreshment ), a product ( fragment ), or means ( ornament ).

Ment or meant???

meant

-ment

What about Mint

•batch: (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent; "a batch of letters"; "a deal of trouble"; "a lot of money"; "he made a mint on the stock market"; "see the rest of the winners in our huge passel of photos"; "it must have cost plenty"; "a slew of journalists"; "a wad of money"

•any north temperate plant of the genus Mentha with aromatic leaves and small mauve flowers

•any member of the mint family of plants

•the leaves of a mint plant used fresh or candied

•a candy that is flavored with a mint oil

•form by stamping, punching, or printing; "strike coins"; "strike a medal"

•a plant where money is coined by authority of the government

•mint(a): as if new; "in mint condition"