i NEED your help with Identifying these wheels

I was told that they were SSR star sharks and after a little bit of research i have come to find that they are not. infract i have no idea what they are because someone ground off and JB welded whatever they were. Help me figure out what these are. Each wheel has no identification on the back side.

IMG_6734.jpg

IMG_6737.jpg

IMG_6743.jpg

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was told that they were SSR star sharks and after a little bit of research i have come to find that they are not. infract i have no idea what they are because someone ground off and JB welded whatever they were. Help me figure out what these are. Each wheel has no identification on the back side.

IMG_6734.jpg

IMG_6737.jpg

IMG_6743.jpg

Riverside Star wheels? maybe?

http://zilvia.net/f/wheels-tires/289528-fs-riverside-star-wheels-15x6-5-15x7-low-offset-4x114-3-like-ssr-star-sharks.html

they would say something on the back of the wheels if they were name brand

Well they would, but if you read he said they were scraped and jb weld over the name. So they are name brand, but he has no idea of knowing what company cuz some douche covered them.

Well they would, but if you read he said they were scraped and jb weld over the name. So they are name brand, but he has no idea of knowing what company cuz some douche covered them.

Only one wheel had the jb weld over it but all the others had no jb weld but still no way of identifying them.

I would try to get my money back from the guy that sold em to you. They look like SSR Riversides, but if there's no markings, I'd say that they may just be a knock-off. They are nice, and I'd rock em, but I'm positive they're no Star Sharks, and I'd question whether they were authentic SSR's.. no doubt they're Japanese, but like I said.. I'm pretty sure SSR is proud enough of their wheels to stamp every set.

Any way anyone can take a pick of the back side of the wheels? i cant seem to find any pics of what they look like. Do some nice wheels simply not show any markings at all of what they are?

Here goes some pics bro I think your wheels are still bad ass though :cool:

IMG_20110322_220641.jpg

IMG_20110322_220635.jpg

I purchased them on the car and paid extra because i was told they were SSR wheels. i didnt take of every wheel before i purchased the car and check each one. Now i know i should have next car i get. I agree they look good but i want to know if they are real or not. I have no proof that they are.

I purchased them on the car and paid extra because i was told they were SSR wheels. i didnt take of every wheel before i purchased the car and check each one. Now i know i should have next car i get. I agree they look good but i want to know if they are real or not. I have no proof that they are.

Does it matter now? They are real or fake? They look bad ass to me. They do what any other wheel does. That is make the car move. The thing is how much did you pay? I would just roll with them...