License plate lamps

Looking for a NICE set of license plate lamps with good chrome and good gaskets, let me know what you have and post pictures if you can

Thanks for all your help in advance

Clayton

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I looked and the ones I have aren't as good as I thought they were. If I find anymore I'll let you know.

Fuzz

I appriciate you taking the time to look thanks! :D

wagons have different gaskets. theyll swap OK.

i have a wagon set w/good rubber & chrome but i think the lens are cracked

I can get the gaskets from Alex, can you check and see what the lenses look like? Thanks Brian

Hey Clayton, sorry bud, I looked in the box of parts I had where I 'thought' I had them but I only have side markers, not license lights...sorry amigo! If I find anyone selling I'll let you know.

• Like 1

None taken, only thing I had extra and didn't know if it was to just get by.

Fuzz

Much appriciated, I have my license plate frame with a light in it now and was going to weld up the mounting holes but it just looks incomplete with out them, almost naked LOL

Thanks again

Clayton

Picky bastard! What are building, a show queen? lol.giflol.giflol.giftwofinger_salute.gif

Hey... :fu: :blink:

Just dont wanna buy something twice so might as well buy the nicest set I can find LOL

I am late to this thread but I am pretty sure I have a nice clean pair tucked away. It may take me a day or two to dig them out of storage. Shoot me an email and I will get you some pics.

qwik510 at aol.com

David

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.