Freaking car wash!!!!!

So I finally decided to get my 200sx washed up, with my back i cant wash it myself, so before meeting with the grandparents, me and my son and wife take my 200sx threw the car wash. Never EVER have i had a issue before with a car wash.

WELL!

I should of noticed this, but the kid lining up cars seemed new, and it seemed like he was sending cars through a lil faster than normal. I get on ignoring his motions because im better at judging to keep from hitting my tires on the rails, get on perfectly and he sets me through, like really fast. 3/4 of the way through, the soap is getting sprayed from my windshield when i see the hardbody 4x4 in front of me OFF THE TRACKS. Im blaring my horn, reving my engine cuz the magnaflow exhaust is loud and the guys not moving. Im yelling put the fuckign truck in gear and MOVE! as i then hit him. He had plenty of time ( he said his truck had died). Well i then feel a THUMP behind me and about 10 secounds later another light thump. I was a freaking oreo getting pushed into this truck and pushed from behind. Im the only vehicle that received any dmg cuz i took the brunt of all the force. The shut off the thing FINALLY after the car hit the one behind me. My bumper is messed up in the front its shifted, right light is now leaking water into it on the corner light. I got like dust from the hit that fell in the lights. My se-r emblem is missing from my grill. My back bumper got RAPED by a washington license plate, it was like cheese on a cheese grater.

Now we all get out, and park by the vacumes, the hardbody has no dmg, said his truck jumped the tracks, he tried to move and he killed it...well why not restart and move? The lady mazda has only dmg to the plate, and then the attendent takes the info, and i ask him, so hows this going to be taken care of?

He tells me, well, monday you will get a call from our on site claims adjuster to talk about this, but you may want to get the other peopels insurance info. I ask him why, this is clearly the kaady car wash fault, you guys didnt put the truck in front of me on the tracks right, and clearly were not paying attention to stop the tracks ? Their insurance should not even be involved, its on you guys. (Just in case i took the others info so we can get in contact if they try to screw us over). So now i need a new front bumper, right corner light, possibly headlights because it broke the seals on them and dust and water and shit got in there. And a new rear bumper.

The collision wasnt really a hard one, but you know when u push on something slow, and u push harder and harder, things dont get smashed, but they get moved, and start to crack. It was like being a nut in a nut cracker. What a great way to start my day. Had to call my sons grand parents and tell them we were going to be late for lunch, and i jsut got our 08 fixed after a hardbody rear ended her. Apparenlty me and hard bodys are not getting along right now.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I told my wife exactley that lol. He probally turned his wheel trying to grab something off his floor board, or in his glove box. But the car wash is at fault. Most i go to have a attendant at the end of the wash watchign things, they didnt so 4 cars hit before they realize to shut it off. :( sigh, i jsut got the car fixed with josh's help

Im now hearing a weird clickign noise, my alighnement is now screwed majorly because of those 6 inch tall ball things forcing their way under my tires and shit, and then having to drive off the tracks and hit them again. Was like pot holes getting hit repeatedly. Just a great way to start the day. I never take the 510 or 08 sentra throught he car wash, but the 200sx the paint isnt that good, so i figure why not. Heh, not anymore i just got proved wrong majorly.

Heres 2 of the pics that have uploaded.

IMAG0343.jpg

IMAG0344.jpg

IMAG0345.jpg

The lady behind mes car. No dmg, and the uber powerfull plate of doom that raped my cars ass. Ill have more pics up of it since i got home, my phone is being a pita and not wanting to upload to photobucket right now.

I called nissan as well, 250 for a front bumper, and 225 for a rear bumper cover. Thats the same price as my wifes rear bumper cover we just got fixed from a rear ender with the bitch not paying attention to traffic. Total bill for just to fix the back of her car, labor, paint, parts was 936 dollars after tax, so i figure since parts are the same damn price, and matching and shit, i should be looking at close to 1800 to fix my car.

IMAG0349.jpgIMAG0352.jpg

My now leaking and fogged headlight and corner, they never got any moisture in them before cuz i had put a extra layer of sealent on them when i got them. But yay, now their leaking. IMAG0353.jpgIMAG0354.jpgIMAG0355.jpg

You can see the bumper gap, the hit from what looks to be his hitch without the ball in it, the fucked up passenger lights, and my messed up plate. The scratches in the rear arnt big, but they are freaking deep in the pumper, like a knife being pushed into them. It was like a nut in a nut cracker, if i was the rear car, or the front probally be no dmg, but since i had to be the damn cream in the oreo, well i guess im the one who had to get squeezed. At least i guess this should help my sr20ve fund. But then again, i like my cars to look good so ill probally get all the stuff fixed.

IMAG0349.jpgIMAG0352.jpg

My now leaking and fogged headlight and corner, they never got any moisture in them before cuz i had put a extra layer of sealent on them when i got them. But yay, now their leaking. IMAG0353.jpgIMAG0354.jpgIMAG0355.jpg

You can see the bumper gap, the hit from what looks to be his hitch without the ball in it, the fucked up passenger lights, and my messed up plate. The scratches in the rear arnt big, but they are freaking deep in the pumper, like a knife being pushed into them. It was like a nut in a nut cracker, if i was the rear car, or the front probally be no dmg, but since i had to be the damn cream in the oreo, well i guess im the one who had to get squeezed. At least i guess this should help my sr20ve fund. But then again, i like my cars to look good so ill probally get all the stuff fixed.

Call your insurance company and they will walk you through the steps on who will/should be paying the bill for your car. They know the laws and loopholes better than you do.. and its what you are paying them for, so ask for their assistance.

Last time with allstate, they made me deal with the claim process and the other persons insurance and didnt help me one bit. They told me you can take and pay your 500 deductible and we will fix it, and go after her insurance, but if they dont pay us then it goes on your record.......Ive been looking for a new company since that 1 month ago.

Last time with allstate, they made me deal with the claim process and the other persons insurance and didnt help me one bit. They told me you can take and pay your 500 deductible and we will fix it, and go after her insurance, but if they dont pay us then it goes on your record.......Ive been looking for a new company since that 1 month ago.

wow... did you piss them off at one time? i have had allstate for 13 years and they have always been very helpful

ive had them for about 8 now. Apparently its a new thing, now they dont want to handle the claims for u, just another bang u get for your buck nowadays i guess. They also raised my comp from 50 to 250 without warning me because ive had 3 claims in 3 years on windshields on 3 different cars.....And wanted me to pay the same amount. I always spoke well about alstate, but this last month has made me change in my opinion of them. THe last time i was hit 2 years ago i just called my agent and turned it into him and they took care of it. Guess were loosing the good service :(

Not to add insult to injury, but never, I REPEAT, NEVER, take your car through an automated wash that holds more than one car, for exactly that reason. Drive it to the spray wash, pump in some quarters and give her some love. Sucks monkey nuts, I'd go after the car wash too, they should have an automatic stop instantaneously if a car jumps the tracks.

Not to add insult to injury, but never, I REPEAT, NEVER, take your car through an automated wash that holds more than one car, for exactly that reason. Drive it to the spray wash, pump in some quarters and give her some love. Sucks monkey nuts, I'd go after the car wash too, they should have an automatic stop instantaneously if a car jumps the tracks.

Apparently its supposed to auto stop if they jump the track. I guess my mom almost had a similiar incident, and they had told her at the same exact car wash that if a car jumps the track, it auto stops. HAH i guess they need to fix that.

Figures the one time im lazy and go to a car wash, didnt have time to pressure wash her before lunch with grandparents, and she was dirty as freaking hell (hasnt been washed since sitting on jack stands in garage) so i figured one quick run through wont hurt. Oh it hurt. I just put a front lip on that front bumper, and had re sealed the headlights and corners so this will be intereresting to see what happens and how they try to get out of paying anything.

Apparently its supposed to auto stop if they jump the track. I guess my mom almost had a similiar incident, and they had told her at the same exact car wash that if a car jumps the track, it auto stops. HAH i guess they need to fix that.

Figures the one time im lazy and go to a car wash, didnt have time to pressure wash her before lunch with grandparents, and she was dirty as freaking hell (hasnt been washed since sitting on jack stands in garage) so i figured one quick run through wont hurt. Oh it hurt. I just put a front lip on that front bumper, and had re sealed the headlights and corners so this will be intereresting to see what happens and how they try to get out of paying anything.

i drove my 720 into a brissle brush car wash... turned my stock fender flares into boomerangs

I bet the mazdas bumper is beat up under the plate frame. Someone backed into my front plate on my altima and cracked the frame. I didn't care because it gave an excuse to not run a front plate. Well I pulled the frame and the frame had taken bites out of the bumper. I found a local guy who actually comes to your car, melts plastic into the gouges, sands and shapes, and touches up the paint. He charged me $200 for gouges that were caused by the frame, I had pretty much the outline of the frame.

^ yah i had that happen when a guy backed into my 05 altima, lucikily his insurance bought me a new front bumper with no plate holes >.>

Just nervous to see what they try to pull tommrow. I got to put in papers for depreciated value on the wifes 08 as well, so 2 different insurance things at the same time. NEVER fun. At least ill get the money to fix it and get my ve swap i guess. Still just the hassle is goign to suck.

So time for a gay gay update.

Zeb from kaady calls me, and informs me theres a vido of this. Well from what they can see, its the lead vehicles fault. Somehow its his fault he went off the tracks, they said he hit his brakes? how could hitting your brakes unless you turn the wheel take you off the tracks?

They are denying responsibility on this. They told me to contact the lead cars insurance, and thank god i took a picture of his insurance card. So i called his insurance, and they said. Well kaady should be responsible, but we will start a claim process just in case.

I better not have to fight or get fucked from both sides saying their not at fault. I want my money to fix my car. I found a stress crack in the bottom of the bumper from it getting pushed that i didnt see (cant see it unless you get on the ground) So this shit needs fixed. Sigh.

:( I've never heard good things about drive through car washes. Ever. At best, they give you a crappy wash. At worst, there is damage to your car and they deny fault, and nearly every time get away with it. I'm sure there are some exceptions, but I've never heard those stories.

Where do you live? I'll be sure and never drive in that area. Sounds like there are alot of careless drivers there..

Even if the car in front jumped the track by his own fault, its not his fault this happened. They should have stopped it when that happened. Or like you said it should have automatically stopped. Either way it's the car wash's fault.

My sister had a tire popped and her antenna ripped off through an auto car wash. I took my stratus through them because I really didn't care about the car and my dad gave me a book for like 5 washes but I will never take my 710 through one.

Which i agree. He shouldnt be responsible, but i need my damn car fixed. I told the insurance lady to give him my cell number, if anything all 4 of us will band together and go after kaady car wash. Its just bull :( so much hassel.