[SoCal] ***Dee's Garage Cleaning***

I need to make room for my Z in my small garage so this thread will be updated as I clean out my garage in the next couple of weeks to a month. As of now I have mostly parts related to 240sx but there are some universal parts such as tires, gauges, etc that I will post also. WANTED: I need a 1978 L28e Z EFI control unit (ECU), PM me if you have a good spare around. So here we go...... Unknown wing for S13 hatch, needs some work on the mounts but paint is nice. give me $20 for it. 2edr5gh.jpg2v80fwx.jpg SR20det coilpack with harness - $40 -one of the plugs on the harness got melted when a had a bare wire on my harness(chassis harness) ground out 3 years ago. It ran fine after I tore the harness out and fixed the shorted wire but I went and bought a new set of coilpacks with harness anyway and decided to used these as spares. 2qbr89c.jpg autometer oil pressure gauge - $15 2nrmq6r.jpg Open diff out of a S13 Hatch - $30 2iu9toh.jpg SR20DET Stock sidemount - $25 1z1edn5.jpg Stock 1990 Nissan 240sx ECU (5-speed) - $25 27zchg5.jpg TIRES, TIRES, TIIIIIIRES!!! ] 1 goodyear eagle GS-D 235/40/17 ran for a few miles but got a hole in the tire, but it's patched up. 95% tread left. -$10 bucks if you buy me a Boba Thai ice Tea....i love that stuff :) ip8igi.jpg2hd1euu.jpg Thanks -Dee

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.