rims

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, I don't mean to be a dick, and welcome to Ratsun, but try using some punctuation and complete sentences, and use the search function. Whatever search term you're looking for, put quotations around it. If you enter 510 in the search, you won't find anything specific. But if you enter "510" you'll find quite a bit of matches. Works for gears, wheels, etc. Again, not trying to be a dick, it's just hard to read those run on sentences. Either that or you're on crack. ;)

6x139.7 Bolt pattern brosef.

so if your truck is stock and you don't want to adjust anything, 14"-16" is pretty safe, but then again its height of your sidewall that matters. Can you show a pic of your truck and tell us what the tire size is currently, and then we can suggest a better fitment..

Radio

so i have a 74 620 L18 4 speed im looking for new rims but they all rub the rear leaf whitch ones fit best

Best fit are s tock ones.

im also converting the front brakes and tranny to disc and 5 speed but im looking for taller gears where should i start for the gears

'Taller gears' You mean the tanny or the rear end? Taller,... like, has higher top end speed and lower RPM on the highway? Or faster takeoff and acceleration?

Dude, I don't mean to be a dick, and welcome to Ratsun, but try using some punctuation and complete sentences, and use the search function. Whatever search term you're looking for, put quotations around it. If you enter 510 in the search, you won't find anything specific. But if you enter "510" you'll find quite a bit of matches. Works for gears, wheels, etc. Again, not trying to be a dick, it's just hard to read those run on sentences. Either that or you're on crack. ;)

I was thinking the same thing! :rofl: