Whats this worth?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I asked the guy to send me pics but it boggles me when someone is trying to sell something an won't do something as simple as sending sone pics.. Idk maybe he dosnt have a camera but she just said no those are all he has...

Generally the ad indicates the worth. This is a $2,500 to $3,00 car. If it was worth more (and it might be) it deserves mention of and pictures of: brake upgrades, rear and front suspension mods, rear end LSD swap, sway bars, paint and interior shots.

I see a reasonable 510 with a KA swap... what is that realistically worth? This guy deserves to get hundreds of low ball offers. A $6,800 car deserves much better than this ad.

I'll check it our and report back. If all checks out I'll sell my daily Honda and make this my every day car. Any suggestions what I should look for? I know pretty much everything but hey maybe a ka swap will have something different then my SR

I actually did a canyon run (in my Altima) with that guy, the blue one in the background thats rotary powered, and a bunch of other dimes. The car is very fast and clean, and if I remember it has full coil overs and a bunch of other upgrades. I think hes over on the realm.

Heres some pics from that drive

1.jpg

drive.jpg

74058_459631092069_568012069_5338879_6160491_n.jpg

76380_1704698334205_1140411065_1902015_3965392_n.jpg

drive1.jpg

Ya its definitely the same car. It was probably the nicest 510 there. Id affer him around 5k also. Talk to him about being a member here and he might give it to you cheaper knowing it will go to someone who will appreciate it and isnt just buying one to jump on the band wagon

5K at most. I would NEVER offer any more if the person is too lazy to type a proper add and get the right pictures up. Chances are, they took all kinds of shortcuts building the car. It wouldn't surprise me since they're even too lazy to write up a 10 minuet add listing the mods.

Apparently the guy selling the car was not the original owner/ builder. at least thats what i kind of got out of our last conversation. ill take some pics and if there is stuff that im not to sure about ill post it up here.

It was ruffer then I thought and guy was firm on price. Just don't drive 1 1/2 hours to see it lol

Then not really serious on selling it then. If he was he would have spent the time to list any and all mods. If there aren't any it isn't worth the asking price.