1/2 wheel spacers

tangent

I have a 68 521 and just bought some 18x8 QX56 infinity wheels, similar to the Titan/Armada wheels and as I gleaned from NWDE forum I need to use

1/2 inch spacers and longer lugnuts.. I just havent managed to locate them.

Ive seen plenty of spacers but no 1/2 inch for 6X139.7 has anyone allready bought some and if so where??? your input is appreciated

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how many mm is 1/2 inch?

You should be able to order them from technotoytuning.com

Ask for 6 lug to 6 lug adaptors. I think those come in a minimum of 30mm to clear the factory lugs. They'll be more sturdy than a spacer ring as well.

You can buy them in pairs or as a set of four and they have reasonable prices.

I bought my 4 to 5 lug adaptors from them. Keep in mind the adaptors may not have the same thread pitch as your old Datsun. They put the new thread pitch into the adaptors so you may need to get lug nuts made for a Frontier but it'll still work out. :D

If they are the same offset as the armadas I would get them machined. I modded mine so I wouldn't have to use a spacer. I still had about 3/8-1/2 inch inbetween the wheel and the leaf. Spacers on a 620 wouldn't be as big a deal because they have bigger studs, which makes it easier to find lugnuts with the correct tapper. It took me 3 Lescwabs to get the right nuts for a 521 and cost 40 bucks. I really think to be safe you should get them machined if the offset allows it.