did lynwood u pull it get bought out by pick n pull?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ya i think so. its kinda confusing, they rebranded pull A part this summer and upgraded the facilitys, started hand out stickers (a automotive adventure. then all of a sudden the signage changed, they got new computer registers (that they cant use) and uniforms. but there is still pull A part logo's everywhere.

i also heard a commercial on KISW that said it happened.

think prices went up.

a friend told me he was told they now can look up parts cross refrence and are on a nationwide network of junkyards.

but dont worry, the pocket discount is still in effect :D

ya i think so. its kinda confusing, they rebranded pull A part this summer and upgraded the facilitys, started hand out stickers (a automotive adventure. then all of a sudden the signage changed, they got new computer registers (that they cant use) and uniforms. but there is still pull A part logo's everywhere.

i also heard a commercial on KISW that said it happened.

think prices went up.

a friend told me he was told they now can look up parts cross refrence and are on a nationwide network of junkyards.

but dont worry, the pocket discount is still in effect :D

I that why I can never find any lugnuts, radiator caps, or valve stem covers?? LOL

Nice thing is i went yesterday, they now have a loyatly card, so if you have your stamp on your hand, and go to another pick n pull, you can get in to all locations that same day for free. I missed that, saves ya 2 bucks per each one you go to. You also get points for how much you spend. I just like it for the get in free to other locations the same day thing lol.

We were out at Lynwood two weeks ago and they had a paper posted stating that they were changing to a Pick N Pull the following Tuesday (Feb 8th). We wondered the same thing about the prices going up.

Dan, we use to appreciate the same thing when we lived in Sacramento. We'd go to four or five yards in a day and get in to four for free with the one stamp. :cool:

Guest DatsuNoob

I went to the Parkland/Tacoma Pick n Pull the other day in search of 620 stuff. Yeah, the 3 local pull a parts got bought out and renamed, but it's still a buck to get in just like it's always been, so I dont really mind too much. Alot of JY's are pretty much a last ditch effort to scam folks outta their dough anyway, before sending hulk off to the smelter. So if prices went up, it would just mean that now they're comparable to the other guys out there instead of dirt cheap like they used to be. Kinda sucks though

Uh yeah, apparently they haven't implemented the stamp getting you into all of them up here (who knows when or if they will). We went to Lynnwood and Arlington and had to pay at both. Not that we can't afford $4 total to get into both, but just a heads up to those in the area who may be expecting it.