I hate to do this, but: Dually Feeler Post

makya

Well my friends, living in an apt. is not going to make it possible to fix up this truck. I'll still have the 4x4, but I hate to tear up the Dually using it for work instead of fixing it up.

I'm putting a non-op on it this week, as I haven't hooked up all the smog lines.

In Cali. anything after 75 requires smog.

soo, what do you think its worth? I may not sell it, and just park it, but I'd have to reaallly be able to justify the cost of storing it.

1978 Datsun Dually Custom cab(2 doors, 4 seater)

approx. 110,000 miles

l20, 4spd, 4:88's in the rear

dual sunroofs.

body is in good shape, except for a drivers side dent in the front of the door, and drivers fender needs the lower valance panel under the bumper.

Do you guys think I could ask $2500 for her? I'm thinking about listing as a partial trade for another 620 also. I don't want to get rid of her, but I don't see myself being able to come up with the time and money to make her nice anytime soon.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish that I could add it to My collection in Arizona! Seriously, I hope IF You do have to get rid of it that it will find a good home. I doubt if You will ever find another one, though. Good luck!!

Mike, when you come out, let me know, I'll make time.

Redeye, I know, but I don't know when I could fix it up. I will probably tear it up driving it before I have the time or money.

Besides, If I sell, I could probably take a partial trade for a pre-smog 620, AND finish the 4x4.(I did say IF, I really don't want to sell, but I don't know how to afford keeping it)