New guy from Oregon!

I have seeen that truck!! I called the guy about it.. he wanted like 4500 and that wasnt what i was looking to spend. I mostly hit him up cause he didnt have any pics up. I was looking for more of a stock 620 to start with. It was a beautiful truck tho. kudos on the build.

Yeah, well, he only paid $2300 for it, and barely did anything to it, so he's smokin rock if he thinks he's getting that kind of money for it. I think he ruined it by putting the later model grill, stupid seats in it, and cutting out all the work I did in the bed. But, it's not mine anymore, so whatever.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm up in Blue River. Just east of you. Nice little Crx as well. I'm a newbie as well, but welcome! Guys are talking about their first's and well I'm proud to say that my first was a nissan. An 88' Maxima. I loved that car. I sold it in 96. A friend of mine told me they were sitting next to it at a stoplight in Longview Wa. a couple of days ago. It's still going.

So good news!! I will be picking up my dato this wendsday! woo. found a pretty straight 79 king cab which is what i was looking for. seems like a pretty solid truck. i have yet to see it in person yet but i have high hopes. Its gonna be a trip to get it since its 3 hours north of me but it will be worth it if its as good as it sounds. :D needs a little work but nothing major. I had a question tho. It doenst have the center console that wraps around the shifter and holds the audio unit......... where could i find one of those??

soon as you get you must post pics of on here

will do ;) Im gonna try to bring it to canby maybe to try and meet some local ratsuners. I have been really excited to get into the datsun world. A good friend of mine has a pretty sweet dime that i fell in love with. and i love how the 620 shares a simaler front end style.

Dodge Neons have good center consoles for 620's

Interesting.... I will have to look into that. Was there a oem center console? or am all the ones im seeing from other vehicles? I have a extra crx center console i wonder if i can make something work :) i love those consoles. Then i would have a slot for some extra gauges or something

I'm livivng in the Eugene area and could use some advise from any local bro's who know about 620 pu stuff.

Well im kind of a newb in the datsun world. But car mechanics are nothing new to me. Im always down to help someone out.

Woo picked up my 620!! Im in love. lol it needs a little more work then the guy made it sound. but it runs strong and shifts well. and for the price i payed ($850) i feel it was a amazing deal. NO rust aside from a little 2x2 inch section. the rest is all surface and there isnt alot of that. pics to come soon hopefully. i will try and take some tomorrow. truck used to be a show truck. then some tard got ahold of it and spray bombed the whole thing :( I bet she used to look beautiful before that. the whole frame is painted and pin stripped. Including the leaf springs!! i will take pics of that too. The filler work is cracking i think whoever did it was a noob at filler. lol anyways i will throw up pics tomorrow! Im stoked to be part of the Datsun community! I hope to make it to canby with some friends so maybe i will get yo meet some of you soon!

• 2 weeks later...