Another nice 510 for sale.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a crock of shit!!!! You have a f#cking Lambo in the garage and you can't afford to go buy ANOTHER cherry picker???? BULLSHIT!!

Jester

Edit:

I wonder if he had his daddys gardner or carpenter fighting over who was going to stain the tree before and after he used it.

Having meavily modified 510 myself, I will tell you that you wouldn't be able to build that car for $28k, and I'd bet that guys is taking a huge loss on the car. Think about it, only $28k for a car that can outrun, and outhandle almost anything else on the road......seems pretty cheap.

I did see a name brand oil cap the other day and it was 109.00...But this car is nice.

The only thing I dispute (heavily) is the use of a log style manifold. Quickest way to blow a head gasket and limit boost. Do a job this nice and use a log mani?

(A quick story) Kid up north had one on his car when we dyno'ed, I asked him why he changed it from what we had. (made 392hp) He thought it was better. Car made 349 hp, wouldn't go over 17 psi and blew head gasket at number 4 cylinder. Tuned it right but it wouldn't make any more than 349. He took it home changed everything around dyno'ed 3 months ago, 22 psi and 400 hp even on the same tune.

Just going from my stock mani to the cheap ebay knock off brand tube header I noticed a huge difference. Mostly in the bottom end. I've kept up with the whole build on the realm. I think its good he went with the Datsport kit but I personally think that rack and pinion is a very good upgrade. Keep the turbo away from the breaks! :D