FREE DAN!!!!!!!!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Meanwhile at Dans house on a Saturday night.....

tumblr_lelvomkjxr1qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif?w=500&h=299

so true i think i have lost it i got nothing and what i can have i dont want so i think i am going to have to start hitting the town hard and change my boring life. the plus side though i dont spend money when at home so i can save for ka swap

lol i bet id still pull on ya with my old l20...

i think i should get that z20... did you guys see it up close when you looked at it? did it turn over?

i thinking as a spare

the motor looked good did it turn over not sure. but get it then have the matchbox and my little L16 will hold its own and that is all that matters right now.

If it's a fuel injection motor it has flattop pistons that will fit an L20B or just put an L20B head on for 9.9 compression. Has 6" long rods too! Get them. If it's a carb motor don't bother.

If getting the matchbox be sure to unbolt and take the base pedestal with it.

so true i think i have lost it i got nothing and what i can have i dont want so i think i am going to have to start hitting the town hard and change my boring life. the plus side though i dont spend money when at home so i can save for ka swap

Though you had a hobby girl?

Holy crap!!! I think the wife r tryin to make me pass out or on!! I gotta fuckin drunk! Gots to drivr to salt lake tomorrow too! not good, wat the hell was in that hot chocolat :blink:

I think i told you that you had to drive tomorrow and you are going to be hating life :lol: