F'cking Rude A'holes!!!!

Guest DatsuNoob

Make it raaaain playurr! LolZ, so yeah, Chester, you should make it out to Puyallup. Didnt know you had family out this way. I have places to crash if any of you other taterheads ever wanna make the trip :D

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SO my story of the meet.

I am at a girls house... 12 am

get a phone call from wide14u

He says come get him we are going to oregon, I tell him how about at 4 am.... ok.

calls back lets crash at chesters house so we can all get up on time.... ok

before I can leave girls house she gets mad at me says im using her.... ruined that relationship....

get to wide14u's ( almost 1 am)

go to chesters its almost 2...

talk for a while and we all pass out at like 3am

I wake them up at 5am (we slept in :lol: )

We load up and split

Jaydens at 630 am oregon time....

his kids wake up a few minutes later, his wife as well.... us ratsun guys have coffee while they have family gift opening time, felt outta place. :(

Lots of talking etc....

Moral of story?

Christmas dosnt have to be anything special.... Just be grateful with what you have.... If your lonely this christmas day.... Go wreck someone on ratsuns christmas.......... Christmas! The very word brings joy to our hearts. No matter how we may dread the rush, the long Christmas lists for gifts and cards to be bought and given--when Christmas Day comes there is still the same warm feeling we had as children, the same warmth that enfolds our hearts and our homes.... hug someone this holiday.... merry christmas!

Guest DatsuNoob

for sure will have to get something going it sounds like in a few months that i will be moving back up there but not sure yet

My folks live downtown, and I have some good buddies that live down there too, so I bounce back and forth from home base to the house I live at now in the Canyon, Waller rd area about 10-15 min away. Anyway, yeah, just lemme know if and when you plan on being in the area and we'll set it up.

Moral of story? Christmas dosnt have to be anything special.... Just be grateful with what you have.... If your lonely this christmas day.... Go wreck someone on ratsuns christmas..........

:lol: :lol: :lol: The three Magi bearing gifts.

SO my story of the meet.

I am at a girls house... 12 am

get a phone call from wide14u

He says come get him we are going to oregon, I tell him how about at 4 am.... ok.

calls back lets crash at chesters house so we can all get up on time.... ok

before I can leave girls house she gets mad at me says im using her.... ruined that relationship....

get to wide14u's ( almost 1 am)

go to chesters its almost 2...

talk for a while and we all pass out at like 3am

I wake them up at 5am (we slept in :lol: )

We load up and split

Jaydens at 630 am oregon time....

his kids wake up a few minutes later, his wife as well.... us ratsun guys have coffee while they have family gift opening time, felt outta place. :(

Lots of talking etc....

Moral of story?

Christmas dosnt have to be anything special.... Just be grateful with what you have.... If your lonely this christmas day.... Go wreck someone on ratsuns christmas.......... Christmas! The very word brings joy to our hearts. No matter how we may dread the rush, the long Christmas lists for gifts and cards to be bought and given--when Christmas Day comes there is still the same warm feeling we had as children, the same warmth that enfolds our hearts and our homes.... hug someone this holiday.... merry christmas!

Cool story man. I am really glad you guys decided to venture up this way. Next year won't be the same if you guys don't show up!! I am in prelimanary talks with the wife to spend next weekend down there in the valley at one of yous guys houses. I will let you know how that goes.

This is where memories are made!!

Cool story man. I am really glad you guys decided to venture up this way. Next year won't be the same if you guys don't show up!! I am in prelimanary talks with the wife to spend next weekend down there in the valley at one of yous guys houses. I will let you know how that goes.

This is where memories are made!!

Hahahaha ram it in tight and snap it off.

My folks live downtown, and I have some good buddies that live down there too, so I bounce back and forth from home base to the house I live at now in the Canyon, Waller rd area about 10-15 min away. Anyway, yeah, just lemme know if and when you plan on being in the area and we'll set it up.

yeah will do for sure. my dad lives near shaw road so its all pretty close. by then i will be a free man, the system wont have their hold on me anymore so i will be able to have some fun