Center console

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryan in Kennewick has one. The full center console from a kingcab. He wants $50 for it. He won't join the freaking forum so he makes me the middle-man. but he has one for sale.

I've found some on here, but they've either been sold already, or the people aren't willing to shit.

...oh, and I think he is willing to shit

Did you happen to look at My Shit

Fuzz

I did, but I was looking for the piece that goes in front of that, from the heater box down and around the shift boot... Now, I haven't seen to many full console in Datsuns, so I'm not to sure on this, but doesn't your console attach to the end of the piece I'm talking about and run in between the seats?

HA I just caught my spelling error <_< I meant to say "sell it" but apparently my hands weren't agreeing with me :P And Bleach, wanna talk to the guy about it? If we could work something out I'd love to buy it off him...

I did, but I was looking for the piece that goes in front of that, from the heater box down and around the shift boot... Now, I haven't seen to many full console in Datsuns, so I'm not to sure on this, but doesn't your console attach to the end of the piece I'm talking about and run in between the seats?

I have that to, just didn't take a picture of that. Give me a day or two and I'll clean it all up and get some pics.

Fuzz

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.