I needz a prawce for dat heeter BAWX!

Guest DatsuNoob

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

Yello, yeah I need it all, cant remember what the hell happened to my old assy.

Is that for a complete unit w/core, Bleach? Bananahamuck, I thought you sent ol' blue off to the crusher by now. If you have one, I may be inclined to make the trip, shipping's gonna start getting crazy if it hasnt already, and hopefully I can have everything buttoned up quick for my wiring guy if I can source something fast.

Guest kamakazi620

Yello, yeah I need it all, cant remember what the hell happened to my old assy.

Is that for a complete unit w/core, Bleach? Bananahamuck, I thought you sent ol' blue off to the crusher by now. If you have one, I may be inclined to make the trip, shipping's gonna start getting crazy if it hasnt already, and hopefully I can have everything buttoned up quick for my wiring guy if I can source something fast.

I loooavvee it

If ya want i could go out and hotwire the fan to check and run some low pressure water in it check for leaks and could let you know by tomorrow...And nothing ever goes anywhere around here if it could-might-somehow by someone, get used,,people with addictive personalities are just that way ............if bleaches parts are new that may be a better way to go though $20 aint bad ,but not as good as free

Guest DatsuNoob

Free's good! Dont really wanna wait for anything in the mail and hopefully my wiring dude will be ready as soon as I am. Knocking out that punch list more and more each day, almost done. The heeter bawX is one of the last pieces of the puzzle. Please gimme a call sometime this afternoon and we'll figure out a time that works best for me to swing by and relieve you of one 620 heeter bawx :D, thanks again Bananahamuck! you're one awesome dude. :lol: two five three 359 six five four 0

NEW?! are you kidding? :D No, new stuff would be like $200 for that crap. Who is going to pay that?

$20 would be for the whole freaking assembly (core, fan, and complete housing) which is a super low price. You're basically paying Ryan $10/hour to remove it, box it, and go to the post office. Even lower than Tacoma pull a part could offer. The parts are used and not tested. The truck they are from has very low miles and has sat outside unused for over half its life. Good luck in Tumwater.

So tested fan and it works ,tested with water seems to not leak, it has that grey fuzz on the fins like it should leak though,valve seems to work (it moves) it`s pretty rusty looking and needs foam replaced...ALL the cables in the truck are seized... dash levers seem to move. I will still call in afternoon but made video so we are on same page.

and a couple of lower door and coil

zzzzzzzzz026-2.jpg

zzzzzzzzz025-2.jpg

Guest DatsuNoob

Bananahamuck came through for me! Thanks dude! Sorry to keep you outside chewin the fat gettin soaked in the pouring rain :D Hey Kevin, I might as well get that one in E WA too for a spare at that price. Didnt mean to sound snooty or anything, just wondering cause that sounded like a screamin deal for a new unit at $20! :D I just wanted something to have right now so I could complete the circuit in my cooling system. Who should I sendz munnees to?

Once I confirm that Ryan has the stuff uninstalled I'll have you send the money to him and he can ship the stuff directly to you.

Or he can join the forum and take care of his own bizniss deelz. We'll see. Still waiting on pics of that center console...

Guest DatsuNoob

Hey I talk to my mom and she said you had a tiny dick, hints datsn00b, :lol:

What? There was to be no talk of this to anyone! I am terribly upset now. I think I'll go tug on my tiny pecker and call Kamakazi so I can feel beeter about all of it :crying: I just watched Bananhamuck's video for the 1st time just now and lemme say, the lack of commentary, background noise, and shaky camera work reminded me of someone setting up for a snuff film. Creepy. J/k LOLZ :lol: thanks again to Bananhamuck for hooking it up! I think it's gonna work out just fine.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.