Vote to BANN VW talk on RATSUN

Guest kamakazi620

Bann VW blasphemy  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who thinks theres TOO MUCH VW talk on ratsun???

• Yes TOO much VW talk,IS this Ratsun?????
    • NO lets make this a VW Ratsun Forum!!!!
    • No more Gay Polls Damn racists I'm Polish
    • Stupidist Thread EVER!!!!!!!!!! EPIC STUPIDITY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I'm just sayin'.............I think ALL vw talk should be Kept in "NON DATTO Projects" NOT in the threads,Well Shit it IS a FREE Country.....OR is it?? I got FLAMED hardcore for talkin' Hondars and well...............someone ERASE this Thread NOW!!!!!!!!!

Says the guy who did umm...

what what it...

Oh yeh, licked a stippers butt hole..

:blink:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kamakazi620

You're safe, the only posts I've made even mentioning VW are in the this thread and in the status updates, lol

BS!!!!!!!! you've said it in Goons check in and other threads!!!!!!hahahahahahahaahaha

Guest kamakazi620

Says the guy who did umm...

what what it...

Oh yeh, licked a stippers butt hole..

:blink:

AND????????? i did something YOU and alot of other guys only DREAM ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest 510kamikazifreak

AND????????? i did something YOU and alot of other guys only DREAM ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl:

Kami hes the man :w00t:

ollz

Howd that shot turn out?

Guest kamakazi620

What's the difference between BMW and VW???? ........... who cares........ .. they only look good with hot chicks atop them..... :lol:

About 2 letters V= venereal and BM= Bowl Movement

Guest kamakazi620

:rofl:

Kami hes the man :w00t:

ollz

Howd that shot turn out?

Dude you Crack me u...............We'll Smoke Crack anytime Bra!!!!!!!!!! maybe some ICE YO!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, that's just.......bleh. :sick:

In the almighty words of WildmaninIdaho: "Matt, I know a lot of those girls at Stateline, and I wouldn't fuck them with your dick and Randy pushing!" Strippers buttholes and your tongue just don't go together.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Dude you Crack me u...............We'll Smoke Crack anytime Bra!!!!!!!!!! maybe some ICE YO!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

You wanna what to my crack??

:blink: :lol:

Guest kamakazi620

Dude, that's just.......bleh. :sick:

In the almighty words of WildmaninIdaho: "Matt, I know a lot of those girls at Stateline, and I wouldn't fuck them with your dick and Randy pushing!" Strippers buttholes and your tongue just don't go together.

Devil's Point YO!!!!!!!!!! not some CRACK WHORE strip club YO!!!!!! Whatever mang,

Flame me all you want, but um I dont care.

I speak up about anything when I believe people are throwing too much emotion on a topic(not just VW) and arent actually talking facts. I would much rather have an open and real conversation here (this is after all a car forum) than just say silly things that dont have any stock and may actually mislead somebody. There are many things that anger me, but im not gonna go all ape like and get angry. But this is just making a non issue into the lime light so everyone can see how ridiculous this is. BAN VW from this site, might as well as ban everything else that isnt Datsun-Nissan. Im am so sorry I was trying to help someone when they asked about a VW. I have my own forum for my VW, am I active there? I dont know how I could be. There is a new post every 20 seconds, its impossible to find anything unless its in the FAQ thread. I dont ask you guys questions about my car, but if the topic arises Im not just gonna be a wall flower. This is a community forum, where many people know each other, often equated to being a big garage or pub... If you dont like something, change the topic or just dont enter in the first place. Anyways besides the status section, I really dont see much VW stuff. VWs and Datsuns, and a few other makes, have evolved into being a cult car. We dont need any wars, just beat them on the track, half of the VWs are running airbags anyways :sick: .

NismoDr, thanks for turning this into VWs and hotties! lol

• Like 1
Guest kamakazi620

Flame me all you want, but um I dont care.

I speak up about anything when I believe people are throwing too much emotion on a topic(not just VW) and arent actually talking facts. I would much rather have an open and real conversation here (this is after all a car forum) than just say silly things that dont have any stock and may actually mislead somebody. There are many things that anger me, but im not gonna go all ape like and get angry. But this is just making a non issue into the lime light so everyone can see how ridiculous this is. BAN VW from this site, might as well as ban everything else that isnt Datsun-Nissan. Im am so sorry I was trying to help someone when they asked about a VW. I have my own forum for my VW, am I active there? I dont know how I could be. There is a new post every 20 seconds, its impossible to find anything unless its in the FAQ thread. I dont ask you guys questions about my car, but if the topic arises Im not just gonna be a wall flower. This is a community forum, where many people know each other, often equated to being a big garage or pub... If you dont like something, change the topic or just dont enter in the first place. Anyways besides the status section, I really dont see much VW stuff. VWs and Datsuns, and a few other makes, have evolved into being a cult car. We dont need any wars, just beat them on the track, half of the VWs are running airbags anyways :sick: .

NismoDr, thanks for turning this into VWs and hotties! lol

PROOF!!!!!!!! YO!!!!!! this is a BIG JOKE and You spent like 5-10 min typing all this I love VW love letter!!!!!!!! hahahahaahaaahahaha shouldn't you be WORKING on your VDUB YO???????