I thought this was pretty cool

Guest DatsuNoob

Guest DatsuNoob

Hey Kevin!! Remember when I was talking about this when you sold me the doors? Didn't want you to think I was just b.s.'in cause I had a few beers. Check it out! I think someone should do this. Maybe a s13/hardbody hybrid? Would be neat to see driving down the road. I think it would be do-able, just get a half-cut 240/180sx from Japan with the engine (right in the neighborhood of $2500 I think), and attach it to the ass end of a hardbody. Sorry for the weak techno music too BTW, just turn the volume down.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You dont even need to do that. There's a couple guys I know that have done it to s13's, and one guy did it with an fc rx7. Just a chopped up car chassis. Seems like it would result in alot of body flex though, even with a full cage and whatnot. Just doesnt seem like the best option for a track car imo. Especially a drift car, with all the pressure and force that constantly gets applied to the back axle and whatnot, where all the support and structure has been removed. Looks cool though!!

This one is absolutely hideous, but you get the idea. It's just an s13 chassis all chopped to shit.

Copy2ofDSC00120.jpg