datsun L320 pickup cab

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jefe, I need a front fender trim piece.... I have a mismatched set on my 320. If you run across one piece, OR a complete pair, let me know.

So far we've seen 3 different trim profiles on 4 different trucks - ALL 64/65. Seems they just used what they had until they ran out.

Jefe, I need a front fender trim piece.... I have a mismatched set on my 320. If you run across one piece, OR a complete pair, let me know.

So far we've seen 3 different trim profiles on 4 different trucks - ALL 64/65. Seems they just used what they had until they ran out.

Hhmmm. I never paid attention to that. Didn't know there were differences. I might have an extra pair. I'll try and check tomorrow if it's not raining. I need to snap some pics as well.

I would like to buy the back half of a datsun L320 pickup cab and the doors also if possible, I would prefer to get the parts I need off a truck that will never be lic. for the road again as these trucks are getting harder to find everyday. wayno

I've got a 64~320 door/s, pm me if ur interested.

I've got a 64~320 front fender trim piece, pm me if ur interested.

Perhaps my parts truck is just the thing you need?Here she is...

Hi there Sojourner_k, I also replied on your other thread, I wish you were closer, I am unable to see the Oics. because I do not have a facebook acct. Hey jefe de jefes, I suppose that the top could be welded back on, but you also are a bit far away also, and I am not to the point yet, where I will drive 14 hrs each way for the parts, yet. wayno

Hi there Sojourner_k, I also replied on your other thread, I wish you were closer, I am unable to see the Oics. because I do not have a facebook acct. Hey jefe de jefes, I suppose that the top could be welded back on, but you also are a bit far away also, and I am not to the point yet, where I will drive 14 hrs each way for the parts, yet. wayno

I fixed the pic problem. See it on Ratsun:-)I know plenty of good ole boys with trailers and time. I could probably get it to you for the right price.

Hi there AZhitman, I thought I sent a PM to you with these pictures, but was unable to find the message, did you receive one from me. Does either one of these trim pieces look like what you need, the one with the red/orange background is a odd piece to me, the only one I have, it is a right front fender piece. wayno

DSCN0637.jpg

DSCN0641.jpg

It looks like the first one (white background) is the correct one. Which side is that?

Here's a pic of the trim profile I need (the one on the left with my fingers on it):

161.jpg

160.jpg

The piece on the right is incorrect but in great shape - I'd be glad to send it to whoever finds me the right piece! :)

Hi there AZhitman, my 1964 NL320 has what you have on your door, my 63 L320 has what you have on the right front fender. Is the mismatched set on your NL320? To answer your question, the one with the white background is a right front fender trim piece, the one you need. The extra I have is not perfect, I can see 3 small issues, I am going to have to look at my NL in the morning to see what my NL one looks like. wayno

Hi there AZhitman, it took a while, my computer is acting up again, the pictures below show the imperfections as well as I can show them, I don't know what order there in, one shows the dent in the lower half about 8" from the front, another one(smaller) 5" farther back. The other two pics. show the door end where a few very small tap/pinpoint dents(in the wedge part at the end) are, and a small warp about a inch into the cut out where the "1200" badge is. wayno

DSCN0666.jpg

DSCN0665.jpg

DSCN0669.jpg

• 1 month later...

Shipping to 97138, thx :rofl: That would be totally cool to make a trailer out of, throw some seats in there, a trailer tongue then hit up canby :blink:

Sorry for the thread jack wayno, im done :D

how much would u want for the rear end of 510??

my datsun has a lot of rust in the trunck area and that would be very useful for me please message me asap wit price

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.