Death of a 710

Moedatto

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes its a 2 door post from the doors back its a great car fron end damage on the passenger side left it un repairable driver side stuff ok break booster and all it had an L20 B but it was my friends i gave it back thats what we did yesterday pulled it out to start the parting out to make room for the new datsun project

Sorry for your loss....

But its time to part out that car!

DIBS ON WHEELS AND CARB!

carb is just hitachi and the rims are up for grabs

• 8 months later...

so i have like the greatest update to mankind since sliced bread hahaha i am the owner of the late 710 and i was devistaded to see it go and on nov 17 2011 almost a year to the date of the loss my wonderfully amazing girlfriend plans a special suprise for me and she is good with surprises lol it still amazes me but i woke up and got ready then she told me to drive and sure enough we drove for like 2 hours and she leaked nothing so i finally question where we are going as she leads me into a neighborhood and aparently i passed the house and had to make a u turn but when i did there it sat and there was no mistake a datsun 710 all i needed to see was the tail light at that moment my heart exploded with excitement as i could barely keep my emotions in we get out and this car is in great condition body is straight as can be the interior needs a rejouve but i couldnt believe my eyes my girlfriend the woman i love has now brought my datsun back to me she bought me a 1974 datsun 710 2dr post exactly like my old one except one year older i promise as soon as i can i will post new pics of my baby this post is attributed to the woman who always makes my dreams come true. this was honestly one of the best days of my life yes car is stock with an l18 all the way down to matching set of hub caps/wheel covers im still speechless that its in my garage and that my girl loves me to death like that im back and ready to go CANBY!!! here i come accompanied by my buddy moedatto in his 620 longbed woot. R.I.P Dona(late710) you will be missed

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...

sorry guys i am so horrible at forum updates due to the fact im hardly at the computer and im always busy with the datsun i do post pictures to instagram do to the simplicity if you would like to see search harlequinhippy other than that i have to have the time and re learn the ways of posting to ratsun please have patience i will try