is this guy serious?

talked to this guy on ebay about a red 240, he is asking nearly 20k!!! he said 18 would make him happy. im not seeing it, its a plain old 240 with a new paint job, maybe some aftermarket seats, a junk deck, and a junk kicker sub, stock engine with round tops, plug wires havent been changed in eons, its nice dont get me wrong but do you think its really worth 18k??? im thinking more like 6500$??? maybe i am crazy you west guys tell me. maybe i should offer 5000$ if he takes his 13,000$ subwoofer out of it???

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130456865433

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ha ha look at this!!! i was reading reviews on datsun z cars and here is what some dubass said

1978 Datsun Z-Series: good car.

08/04/10by: Member id angelog98 ( Feedback Score Of 34) See all reviews by angelog98• Overall Satisfaction:

great car. good looking. car is very rare and hard to find parts for it, so buying the entire is more beneficial than just buying parts from different vendors, the car was very rare in its day and still is today with only about 20 cars in the us total and the same in Europe.

Was this review helpful? YesYesNoNoReport this review

ha ha look at this!!! i was reading reviews on datsun z cars and here is what some dubass said

1978 Datsun Z-Series: good car.

08/04/10by: Member id angelog98 ( Feedback Score Of 34) See all reviews by angelog98• Overall Satisfaction:

great car. good looking. car is very rare and hard to find parts for it, so buying the entire is more beneficial than just buying parts from different vendors, the car was very rare in its day and still is today with only about 20 cars in the us total and the same in Europe.

Was this review helpful? YesYesNoNoReport this review

PFTTTAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHHAHAH

so i have been trying to communicate with this guy to get a serious price out of him, i offered 25$ and 29.99 but he declined, im beginning to think this is a scam, look at his pictures they are real vague and turned sideways, im gonna flag him for removeal as i have sent him several messages and he hasnt replied. what a douchbag? anybody live in arizona i would almost pay you to go kick this guy in the nuts!

so i have been trying to communicate with this guy to get a serious price out of him, i offered 25$ and 29.99 but he declined, im beginning to think this is a scam, look at his pictures they are real vague and turned sideways, im gonna flag him for removeal as i have sent him several messages and he hasnt replied. what a douchbag? anybody live in arizona i would almost pay you to go kick this guy in the nuts!

Well with offers like that I wouldnt take you serious either. :P

• Like 1