For Datrod

Hey John,

I've been in Southern California this week. Mark, Scott Wilkie and I visited a Japanese ONLY bookstore in San Diego that Mark's friend, Jarvis, suggested. I bought 8 magazines for My collection!! One of them is titled "Lightning Vintage Auto". In issue # 6 they did a feature on two of Your Z cars. Did You ever get a copy? The photos were taken by A. Harino. I am going right now to visit both That store chain's other two locations. I'll let You know what I find. There WAS another copy of # 6 at the San Diego store. Also, in # 6 there were photos taken at JCCS 2006 as well as coverage!!

• Like 1
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Steroid.

I have a copy but I'll take another. That's awesom that it still out there. That was about 4 years ago. I'll repay you if you picked it up for me. Just let me know.

Thanks Bro

I went to those other two locations. One in Costa Mesa and the other in Torrance. No copies there. Actually, the San Diego store had the most of what We are in to. Only "tuner" car mags at the other locations. I'm actually very lucky to have purchased what I did!!! The only remaining copy is that one in San Diego. Anyone know of any other magazine stores that sell Japanese magazines????