P-town Ratsun Squad

Guest kamakazi620

Guest kamakazi620

I'm thinking the P-town Ratsuners (portland Oregon) we should have a Monthly meet or Bi-monthly meet,I could host.Just a Get together (talk dattos,play a game of pool,drink a beer,WHATEVER) Anyone GAME??? maybe setup a Junkyard DAY??

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kamakazi620

no no that was Kellys (Skunk) I wasnt planning on staying at the time of the party. I went back to Eugene and decided i couldnt wait 3 months to move up so here i am....I wasnt living here at the time of that party so there :P

damnit i should see who's logged on before i post....grr

(This is Jessi)

Hahahahahahahaahaha that was a HUGE joke!!!! just givin' a Complement to ya jess!!! me and Skunk need to VG or KA your goon!!

WHAT??????? No that WAS YOUR welcome party!!!! BTW who the hell is Kelly??? :lol: :o :lol: :o :lol: :lol:

no no that was Kellys (Skunk) I wasnt planning on staying at the time of the party. I went back to Eugene and decided i couldnt wait 3 months to move up so here i am....I wasnt living here at the time of that party so there :P