I finally got 1

spitznoz

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to Ratsun!

If she's drivable, come on down to the Moreno Valley meet in the evening on the 20th of November. Portillo's Hot Dogs on Day Street. See you there!

Victor it was good to meet you the other day. Your 510 looks like a solid car & youll enjoy fixing it up. This forum will help you keep it running too. BTW my wagon is also a L 16 w/ auto tranny & shes a slow cruiser :D

Hey thanks Mark il come visit you again seems like il learn alot from you

Pacific coast Datsun<< cool guy

Nice looking dime. The color looks great too.

What I really wanted was this color or gtr gray but the wheels it came with works perfect with the color so I consider myself lucky the guy i bought it from had the same mind set as me

welcome! SWEET....Another happy dimer!

You sir did everything right....you "trolled" for a while, bought one, introduced yourself and showed pics without us demanding it!

:thumbup:

Again....WELCOME!

ーゴキ

I tried my best to do it right i still got a lot of learning to do but seems like things are looking good Thanks for the welcome

I actually was going to check this dime out before he sold it, but didn't get the chance too. I'm glad that you got it, it seems that it went to the right new owner! Now time for me to get mine!

-Ian

Cool LA area will kick it when you get your dime, and yeah i drove to the guy the night I saw the post on craigslist but i had to wait for uhaul to get the trailer the next morning i was ready to camp out outside the guys house to fight off any people who wanted get the car laugh.gif

Cool LA area will kick it when you get your dime, and yeah i drove to the guy the night I saw the post on craigslist but i had to wait for uhaul to get the trailer the next morning i was ready to camp out outside the guys house to fight off any people who wanted get the car laugh.gif

LOL, when I bought my dime a couple of guys showed up to take a look at it. It's funny cause I was the only person the owner gave his address too but his number was listed on craigslist and it was a business so they googled it and just showed up. When we pulled the dime out of the guys rear lot a few people showed up wanting to buy it but luckily I already had the title and he had my cash. These guys even offered to buy it off me for a couple hundred more than I paid for it. The guy was kicking himself in the ass when these people were trying to buy it from me since I only paid 600.00 for the dime and just needed gas and the brakes to be bled.

Your story is a good one too.

LOL, when I bought my dime a couple of guys showed up to take a look at it. It's funny cause I was the only person the owner gave his address too but his number was listed on craigslist and it was a business so they googled it and just showed up. When we pulled the dime out of the guys rear lot a few people showed up wanting to buy it but luckily I already had the title and he had my cash. These guys even offered to buy it off me for a couple hundred more than I paid for it. The guy was kicking himself in the ass when these people were trying to buy it from me since I only paid 600.00 for the dime and just needed gas and the brakes to be bled.

Your story is a good one too.

The guy i bought it from had to leave in 4 days so the first person with the money and a flatbed wins luckily i found a uhaul that opened at 9am but anybody could have offered more for it i do remember the guy saying that he wanted the car to go to a person who will be energetic with the car and will have fun with it my brother who was standing next to him said 'You got the guy right here, he wouldnt shut up about your car last night" pointing to me lol

haha, that's awesome! When I get one you'll see it up here for sure!

-Ian

I've seen your video on youtube hundreds of time very inspiring for me a starting dimer

ThanksBro. It took me 10 years to finally say I'm done. Can't go wrong onthe suspensions of the 510. The independent suspension is the best, evenfor a 40 year old car. I'm using the TMC Street and Strip springs with TokicoBlue all around. I got a new Koni’s for the 280ZXfront struts so far the Tokico is doing the job on those Los Angeles Crest fun cruise with no problem. If helps a lot if you know some basic mechanic to save money. Good luck on the build I know it will be fun! smile.gif<br style="mso-special-character:line-break"><br style="mso-special-character:line-break">

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...