15x7 Enkei wheels with tires - $500

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Bleach Jason wants to buy your wheels :D he is to shy to say it though. They should fit a 510 perfect right? I think I've seen them on 510's before. We Jason's 510 has a huge wheel gap so I know it won't rub ;)

no these won't fit. Tires too tall... yes, but the offset is wrong.

The 510 has a mid offset wheel. You'll need a 15x6 zero at the most. 15x7 would require probably +25 to +30 offset in order to clear the fender when dropped or when the suspension compresses. Hainz has 15x7 wheels on his box flared 510 and they just fit inside those fenders.

Hainz? who is that?? :)

Morning Kevin, I was thinking the same thing, a +18 to about +22 is needed and even then the 195/50/15 is about what you could get under the stock body. Oh well, I can wait until after income tax season.

I'm planning to run 195/55/15 on my Pulsar! :D hehe...

I know a lot of 510 owners run 205/50/15

The 280zx turbo swastica wheels fit. 15x6 and about +12 offset. I might have a set of four of those for sale if the whole car doesn't sell within about 2 months. Edit: (1982 280zx turbo with factory wheels)

• 2 weeks later...

I think the mags I might use are really old school slotted mags Kevin, I've always liked them. I'm going to try a set of 14"x6" z car slots with 185/60/14 tires and see if they fit. If that works out I'll have a set of 14x6" 6 spoke z car mags up for trade!

That's a nice size wheel with some good tire choices. Since I'm running these on my wagon with a carbed L motor I'd like to stay with a smaller wheel at this point and I keep coming back to the old slots that I liked when I was a teenager, I never actually got to run a set, but, I think I will this time.

Guest 510kamikazifreak
That's a nice size wheel with some good tire choices. Since I'm running these on my wagon with a carbed L motor I'd like to stay with a smaller wheel at this point and I keep coming back to the old slots that I liked when I was a teenager, I never actually got to run a set, but, I think I will this time.

Jason here are some 14" D slots on the Island, http://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/2333918&category=car-wheels-tires

Morning Lou, I saw those, however, if I remember correctly the old Z car slots where 0 offset? Those might be an issue. I remember trying a set of old Z car slots on my first 510 with 185/70/14 tires on them, they rubbed on the rear wheel wells.... I'll keep on checking around to see what'll fit first.

Thanks

Joe, I'm just going to try them anyhow. I have a set of 14"x6" slots with 185/70/14 tires on them and the wagon looks to have just a little more rear arch space than sedan in there. Let you know how it works out.

Morning Kevin and all, I tried out the 14"x6" Z car slots on the 'goon and they seem to work out all right. Tires I have on are a little too tall though, 185/70/14's, they rub at full lock. Now, all I have to do is to put on some 195/60/14's and I'm set :D .

69 Wagon R-2_thumb.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.