Yo Mklotz70 !

Hey Mike whats up? Hey i was headed out that way 2nite and was wondering if i could stop by to bullshit abit. Talk cars abit, show you my progress on my 610. I have yet to meet any ratsun members in person so i thought it would be cool. Anyways if its not cool i understand. I get off work at 2:30 and then im heading out from Tillamook. Kenny 503 812 1392

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Kenny,

That would have been cool. The emails saying there's updates on here are a bit slow.....so I just saw this thread this morning. Plus, I don't neccessarily check every update. PM's are a much more predictable way to make sure I see something like this. Hope you made the tues nite meeting. Tonight, I'll be at the DatsunsNW club meeting in Wilsonville.

The weird hours are pretty much over. I work days and I'm not on the overtime list right now. I probably won't get on it come summer either.

I had been in the shop a good bit of the day, but around 4:30, I was at a buddy's place looking at his shop wiring.

Maybe give me a heads up the day before.....I might get it in time :)