Your thoughts

darc510

Okay, so i have been rolling constant searches for dimes for a while now, tight on cash but still looking...

just curious if you think finding one will be harder than before since the transformer movie is in full swing and is about to bring 510's back to the main stream (minus the real cop SUV slamming into Bubblebee,

)...anyways, is there good representation of Ratsun on the East Coast, or this mainly a west Coast Cali to Vancouver thing?

guess it would be nice if a had some $$$ sitting on the side to take advantage of the site's for sale ads, before i head east.

seems like when a movie comes out that has cars, peeps with money buy the lot.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt the wagon will be super popular. As for east coast guys there is a good handful. Fisch, metalmonkey,qwik510, and of course (many?) more. Those were just the ones I could remember their location off the top of my head. There are some in florida and some in maine. If you like 510s, or datsuns in general, this is the site to be at.

• 2 weeks later...

Took me two years to get mine.Once you have the money in hand dont be in a hurry,the closer you are to knowing exactly what you want,the better the outcome.For example I knew I wanted the motor swap already complete and tidy. No rust was high on my list,straight body,never wrecked structurally. So the biggest thing was paint and interior. I could have bought a new economy car for what I spent but im way happier with my 510.

I'm in Alabama and it took me about 6 months to find mine. I actually had no hope of finding a 510 wagon and was looking for a 710 wagon. I lucked across mine over in Georgia and bought it over the phone without ever seeing it. I'm 39 and it is only the fourth or fifth 510 that I have ever seen. They are pretty rare here in the south... Most of the parts that I have ever bought came out of Oregon or Washington. Either, most of the 510's are there, or they have alot of hoarders in those two states.. haha