280 needs to go

Ok this slam shit of his is getting ridiculous. He needs a ip ban. Specialy after slaming my truck, which corey built. 280zx2by2's Photo

280zx2by2 Icon Big scary e-thug with a bum back! Taking my taxes too! Damnnnnnn! Wonder if my taxes paid for those ugly ass mirrors on your truck?

Im tired of the crap from this lil kid. He needs to go or be blocked from updating as well. Hes cluttering the forum with this crap. Tired of this immature childish shit.

• Like 1
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still ugly as hell, and you paid for it like that? Id be ashamed....

Seriously hes bashing coreys truck lol. One of the nicer 620's out there that i now own. And he owns what, A crappy looking z car, and a rust bucket 710 wagon. I dont normally bash peoples vehicles, but come on this is ridiculous childish behavior. MODS IP BAN HIM FOR THE LOVE OF FREAKING GOD.

He won't get banned, I'm telling you.

This whole thing is stupid. SOMEONE out there isn't going to like your truck. Who cares? Get over it. It's a nice truck. As long as you know that, it doesn't matter. Ignore him and it will go away. Acknowledge it with a whole thread devoted to him and it will only make it worse. Like gas on a fire.

I'd say stop replying this whole thread before Skib gets happy with the ban hammer, because he will ban EVERYONE. Cereal, he's like a fucking viking with that thing. laugh.gif

I'd say stop replying this whole thread before Skib gets happy with the ban hammer, because he will ban EVERYONE.

I say,,,, ,, we just start posting the one thing Skib hates more than anything:

What's that you might ask?????

280zxdriversside.jpg

DSC00566.jpg